mobile phone numbers

Fronty

is there anyway i can track someone down by using there mobile number??

for the record someone slashed 4 of my tyres last night then txt me to tell me !!

have the number but aint got a clue who it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fronty said:

for the record someone slashed 4 of my tyres last night then txt me to tell me !!

Go to the police and let them sort it out ...

Oh. My. God.

That doesn't sound like the kind of thing that randomly happens in Ramsgate Fronty!

But then if they had your mobile number then it must be someone who knows you with a vengeance! Who you been pissin off mate? :lol:

Good luck with catchin em!

stuie believe me this isnt the first time this has happened over the last year probably had my tyres slashed 8 or 9 times and everyt ime its like 2 or 3 tyres !! and at like £100 a tyre its not cheap !!

so yes stuie it does just happen here in poxy ramsgate wehre the place is full of chavs !!

al these times the police had said that we where not the only ones in the street that had had them done so put this down to being random attacks

last night i was getting abusive messages of a phone number then in the morning i wake up and mine and my dads tyres are slashed so im asuming the 2 are conected as no other tyres in the road where done !!

anyway lets what and see what happens maybe ill catch em :twisted:

have to disagree mate, never had 1 tyre slashed ever! and the fact that they texted you shows it's personal!

hope you get to the root of the problem cos it looks like thats the only way it will be resolved!

stuie not trying to be argumentative but have you been on the newington estate !!

everyweekend theres a diffrent car in my road thats had its tyres slashed burglarys are very common as well my shed has been broken into bout 3 times in the last year. last tuesday the house oposite me was burgaled and my best mate had all his cd's stolen from his car except for the proclaimers one.

its happens all the time i am thou convinced that this time the txt and the damage are conected but the other times they have been random attacks !

not trying to be rude fronty but I try not to go to newington!

so when you said "it's poxy ramsgate" you meant "it's poxy newington" !!

unless you display your mobile number in your car they must be connected!!!

good luck with resolving your situation ;)

wimpers said:
Fronty said:

Go to the police and let them sort it out ...

if the phone is pay as u go then the police cant do anythin because the phones can be registered with false details but its worth a try incase the phone is on contract. i live on the kent/london border and this sort of thing is common round ere, keying being the most popular, f*ckin little s*its with nuthin beta to do!!!

I feel for you fella....had my car roof slashed the other day but fortunately I was too late getting my cats on as I ran outside not armed. He obviously had a knife of some sort. To rub salt in my wound they beeped me as they drove off. Was not impressed :evil: . Some barstool also drove into the side of me in the car park that week and I found out that a Mazda dealer who "kindly" helped me out with a door seal problem, caused a dent in my other door....no wonder they did the work for free.

All in all a casual grand repair for a full respray. As John Travolta said in Pulp fiction....You just don't Funk with another man's automobile...it's the law.

I hope they catch the low life's mate and tow them around the town centre by their arsenals.

fronty i saw you @ work when i popped in at lunch looking for a plasma for my kitchen!! was gonna say hi but you looked busy serving an old dear ordering something on the computer for her!!

stuie said:
fronty i saw you @ work when i popped in at lunch looking for a plasma for my kitchen!! was gonna say hi but you looked busy serving an old dear ordering something on the computer for her!!

Ah man you should of said hi would of loved to put a name to the face !!
hope you doign alrite

whats was it you were after was it an LCD ?? they look good in kitchens you can get the funky brackets aswell so that they fold up when your not using it !!! :)

anyway yeah that would of been me been another shity day in the life of comet !!

if you need some advice on what one to get pop in but the LG is sint bad for the money !! but like anything depends on what you spend !!

they have taken our discount from us aswell otherwise i could have knocked you a few ££'s off sorry mate.

Fronty said:

scum bags :evil:

Talking of LCD's

Mrs Jam did a deal (she's a buyer) and got some 15" LCD tv's with pc monitor attachment, stereo sound and teletext for £200

I am after a bracket for the wall - do all Comet's do them and are they expensive to buy?

(Sorry for blatant thread hijack)

Jam Man said:
Talking of LCD's

Mrs Jam did a deal (she's a buyer) and got some 15" LCD tv's with pc monitor attachment, stereo sound and teletext for £200

I am after a bracket for the wall - do all Comet's do them and are they expensive to buy?

(Sorry for blatant thread hijack)

Funnily enough I was looking in the little Comet or Currys brochure (can't remember which) in the paper the other day, and they cost £199, which seems rather a lot! :confused:

funny cos pauls ex wife called him up on Saturday to say her car had been stolen, she lives in Ramsgate too.

Think we've all learnt something here today....Dont move to Ramsgate :lol:

Seriously, hope you get who done it

Fronty said:
Ah man you should of said hi would of loved to put a name to the face !!
hope you doign alrite

whats was it you were after was it an LCD ?? they look good in kitchens you can get the funky brackets aswell so that they fold up when your not using it !!! :)

anyway yeah that would of been me been another shity day in the life of comet !!

if you need some advice on what one to get pop in but the LG is sint bad for the money !! but like anything depends on what you spend !!

they have taken our discount from us aswell otherwise i could have knocked you a few ££'s off sorry mate.

:lol: :lol: you can put a face to me name by clickin on photos down below! thinkin Panasonic 22" WS plasma that's on managers offer £899 a very nice suited lady was very helpful and gave me all the details of the cheap ( :lol: ) warranty available!! will stop say hi if i have more time on me next visit! lol

any news on ya wheels? :twisted:

Back