MN2S @ El Divino

carltoon

Mn2S

I know there is loads of people looking for advice etc on Ibiza, I will be going in Aug, fourth year in a row and I must say to all the first timers or the guys that want to know bout different nights that Mn2S on a Monday at El Divino is a must. Reasonable ticket prices, superb setting and atmosphere and in my opinion much more worthy of a visit than Hed Kandi for example.

I would recommend 21st July - Jamie Lewis and Miguel Migs, can't get more houiser than that!!! I'm there in September when Michael Gray (half of full intention) and Grant Nelson spin - anyone seen these guys before? only heard their productions, not sure what it will be like? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone been to this nite this summer and if so what is the verdict?

For me this is one of the,if not the best club nite in Ibiza,it may not be as big as other nites but in the 2 times ive been at MN2S it's been excellent, great music and nice enough crowd,and im looking forward to the closing party there next month, what a line up Derrick Carter and JOEY NEGRO who is a legend.:)

i already have listened but with it being a Monday i cant stay up all nite, tried to record the show but it wouldn't allow me to,or does anyone know if there is a way that i could record these shows?

Jonny,

I use a app called Replay Music 3.0 to record internet streaming - should work although I havnt tried!! I'm pretty sure it records what ever comes through your speakers and it's good quality as far as stream recording goes.....

Still debaiting whether to go see Grant Nelson at Mn2s -best house label out there IMO :)

Jonny,

I use a app called Replay Music 3.0 to record internet streaming - should work although I havnt tried!! I'm pretty sure it records what ever comes through your speakers and it's good quality as far as stream recording goes.....

Still debaiting whether to go see Grant Nelson at Mn2s -best house label out there IMO :)

Cheers Phil, ill give this a go.

It's defo one of my fav labels along with Strictly Rhythm (which is defo my fav) and Soulfouric.:)

lol that is why I used an internet stream recorder lol - this site is class, Mr C & Benn Watt!!! good choice man

Hahaha- top site mate! Mr C's Superfreq music is awesome, When I found that site and realised that you couldn't actually download the sets I knew there had to be a way round it! :lol:

Back