mixmag tips on ibiza's clubs.

K

ksixty9

if you haven't read it..

edan, edan is one of the few clubs in ibiza to let you go in and out, use the stamp.
es paradis, the flyerers for teh club always loiter around bar m get one for a discount
summun, it looks walkable on the map but from san an it's quite a stretch (taxi)
pacha, one of the most beautiful clubs in the world (tip) stand by the door collecting pre-paid tickets, the run of with the free drinks vouchers.
amnesia, main room's belting, next door is the terrace, ice cannons are the clubs pride and joy (tip) ware brown trousers.
privilege, make a rendevezous point.
space, check out the bar upstairs in the main room for a chilled drink
pinup, not much infor on this one.
dc10, take a mirror to scare people.

ksixty9 said:
if you haven't read it..

edan, edan is one of the few clubs in ibiza to let you go in and out, use the stamp.

thats rubbish, most of the clubs do that.. :rolleyes:

Robo said:
ksixty9 said:
if you haven't read it..

thats rubbish, most of the clubs do that.. :rolleyes:

true...

space wont unless its carry on... (or they may do once)

My mate paid £8 for his beer when just across the road it was about 40p..... how do they sleep?

space do, you get a wristband which allows you to leave and re-enter once. there are certain requlations for this. like you have to the 50 euros on the door etc..

I said maybe you can leave once..

but seldom do people pay for a 50euro ricket when if yoou get there a bit earlier you can get an invite oot ticket for about 35euros..

carry on closing and space closing were rockin last year..

harly any non spanish at space closing tho.. well weird.

ksixty9 said:
amnesia, main room's belting, next door is the terrace, ice cannons are the clubs pride and joy (tip) ware brown trousers.

its funkin like an oven in the main room. unless ye stand beside the bar on ur right on the way in. under the fan

the tip for Pacha - is it suggesting stealing drinks vouchers?!??!

one good way to get kicked out one of the worlds best clubs for the duration of your hols

just where i stand

its funkin like an oven in the main room. unless ye stand beside the bar on ur right on the way in. under the fan[/quote]

If you are going to sundays at space then they do a wrist band thing that you can use only once.
But beware there are about 3 or 4 different ticket prices for entry
the lowest price ticket will not let you get a pass out.
the next ticket up lets you go out but will not let you back in at something like after 6pm. If you have the highest price of ticket then you can leave once and come back at any time.
hope that makes sense.
When buying your ticket make sure you have the one that suits you best.

dfunky said:
If you are going to sundays at space then they do a wrist band thing that you can use only once.
But beware there are about 3 or 4 different ticket prices for entry
the lowest price ticket will not let you get a pass out.
the next ticket up lets you go out but will not let you back in at something like after 6pm. If you have the highest price of ticket then you can leave once and come back at any time.
hope that makes sense.
When buying your ticket make sure you have the one that suits you best.

Nice photos by the way :p

I just bought my ticket to Space opening online, it was 45 Euros. Any idea what that allows? It didn't say when I bought it.

Back