mitjorn hostel

dawncollins

Hi there - i came across thisone as its number one on tripadvisor for B&B/hostels, and it seems to have great reviews here on spotlight.

Its the same price as the likes of the sol bahia near the costa mar - which iv stayed in before and it was perfect - wondering to bother with the mitjorn after staying at the fab sol bahia.

has anyone stayed here - and can tell me what the vibe islike at the mitjorn, where exactly isit - whats it over looking. iv seen the map- does it over look fountain square.

andalso iv read a few times that there is no fridge - sounds silly but that might sway us to not bookthe mitjorn as we like our beers and red bulls and snackies in the fridgexx

thanks for all of your help.

dawn xx8)8)8)

The Mitjorn is one of the Gems in Ibiza for me, Ive stayed there a few times. Toni the owner/manager is a top fella and very helpful. All rooms are very modern, very clean but basic. Its only a small place and is nice and relaxed atmospehere considering its location. Most of the rooms over look the harbour, really nice view! I does not over look the fountain square as its a bit further up the hill as if your heading towards sunset strip.

Unfortunately no fridges in the rooms..

But having said that, its my favourite place to stay in Ibiza and I will always choose it over anywhere else in San An when i stayed that side of the island.

yoy hire a fridge at 50 euro;s a week.but to me i would try somewhere esle that has a fridge inc in price.who like warm water and beer.not me thanks

It does not over look the fountain square as its a bit further up the hill as if your heading towards sunset strip.

Unfortunately no fridges in rooms

does any1 know where it over looks or even what its next door to?

Do NO rooms have fridges xx
8)8)8)

Mitjorn is a great place, been several times. Toni is really a fun guy, always around to help, chat if you need anything. Not sure what it's next to, but its diagonal to Pussycat which is always a good spot for club tix and pre-party chupitos. there's a restaurant nearby that plays ambient balearic tunes as well. the views are amazing. it's for sure my go-to place in san an.

i don't think any of the rooms have fridges, but we usually just fashion a cooler out of sixer boxes and ice; doesnt last to long anyway... i'm sure there's somewhere you could just buy a cooler for cheaper than 50 Eu's

Back