Miss Moneypennys - easily worst rip off of the season

Buckley

Went twice this year - last week of July and Sept closing - Norman Jay advertised twice, there neither. Not advertised outside venue that he wasn't gonna be there.

Tickets for sale at 22 euros around the island, but flyers said guaranteed cheapest entry at the door with flyer. Got to the door, charged 30 euros, door person said 'not my problem'.

Saw a fight on both occassions too!

Had missed Underwater on both occassions because mate was desperate to see NJ.

What a pisser!

Moneypennys tickets 15 Euros along the port at all the usual outlets........

Buckley said:
Went twice this year - last week of July and Sept closing - Norman Jay advertised twice, there neither. Not advertised outside venue that he wasn't gonna be there.

Tickets for sale at 22 euros around the island, but flyers said guaranteed cheapest entry at the door with flyer. Got to the door, charged 30 euros, door person said 'not my problem'.

What a pisser!

I was there last week of July too, was expecting to see NJ, but waited around til the end to see Rob Marmot play in his place, quality DJ, imo :D

NJ (apparently) @ Dusted this Sat @ Pacha if ya mate wanted to see him, along side Lenny Fontana and the Sharp Boys so should be a good night. :)

Shame you missed Underwater cos of him though :confused:

IBIZALISA said:
NJ (apparently) @ Dusted this Sat @ Pacha if ya mate wanted to see him, along side Lenny Fontana and the Sharp Boys so should be a good night. :)

Norman Jay is playing at Dusted this Sat, you going Lisa?
I'll be there ;)

Cool! Will post a pic before the weekend for sure.

Should be a good night. Have you been to dusted before? What's it usually like?

IBIZALISA said:
I am going definately. Oh what do you look like??? It'd be nice to finally meet someone from this board :D

You want to watch out for that one Leese, especially as he is without Keeper this weekend lol :p ;)

Soz Jamie, you know I'm only joking ;) I'm just jealous cos I won't be coming out to play :cry:

cookie said:
Cool! Will post a pic before the weekend for sure.

Should be a good night. Have you been to dusted before? What's it usually like?

Cool, I will await your pic, dont worry I wont stalk you.

Yes normally go to Dusted, its a good night, and it should be a bit better this week as its there 2nd b'day so there putting extra bits on. See you there :D

Barbie said:
You want to watch out for that one Leese, especially as he is without Keeper this weekend lol :p ;)

Soz Jamie, you know I'm only joking ;) I'm just jealous cos I won't be coming out to play :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on... you know you wanna :twisted: :eek: ;)

Barbie said:
IBIZALISA said:
I am going definately. Oh what do you look like??? It'd be nice to finally meet someone from this board :D

Dont worry, I'll just pretend I'm not me if it gets out of hand :lol:

cookie said:
Barbie said:

Yeah go on Babs, just a little sneaky eve out :D

cookie said:

Are you trying to finish this old bint off once and for all :eek: :p ;)

I'll be on top form and raring to go on the 18th, whether it's Knuckles or Carter :D

i heard from someone that norman jay doesn't want to play in ibiza, so he cancelled all his gigs.

Yes- THE RIP OFF OF THE SEASON HAS GOT TO BE...

40euros -for jules, at eden!!!

I actually paid (check my review before u slag me off), without goin into too much detail I thought Norman Jay could be my saviour- he cancelled this gig as well. Gutted :cry:

Buckley said:

What a pisser!

You're not Buckley as in the dj are you?

Back