misread

P

paul121

hi if you thought my topic was silly fair enough but its still a topic and i dont think you read it propely we all no police has guns lol i was not on about that read it again then tell me could be some truth in it

paul,

we have no objection to you posting topics and asking for people's advice here on the island. but it was the title straight out of the sensationalist press that annoyed everyone.

all us 'locals' have not heard anything like what you are suggesting. police presence is always strong here. i for one am really happy about that as there are a load of 'accidents' waiting to happen here in summer - on the roads, petty theft, etc, etc.

as for "also they said police are warning thrill-seeking british teenagers they intend to crack down on drugs offenders could face jail " - that's been happening every single year i've been here.

sounds to me like a bored uk journalist trying to drag ibiza's name in the dirt again!

nothing wrong with your question, but the title could have been worded differently. no harm done ;-)

p.s. to be honest this kind of press makes me livid - ***$%&*//··$$! - the journo in question has obviously never enjoyed a chilled jug of sangria and a sunset at cafe del mar :evil:

hi james did not relise i annoyed alot of people never meant for that to happen, listen i love the island been before going this year and hopefully next year, but all i wanted was some feed back on what i read listen if i believed everything i read in the paper i would not go anywhere .as for drugs it dont concern me couse i dont take drugs all i want is a great holiday in aug. it was the other bit i wanted some feed back on .but i guess i got my answear.

if i upset anyone then im sorry about that never meant for that ,was just asking a Q :oops:

i guess we feel the same when rapture tv show Ibiza as an average budget island, seeked by clublovers who only do drugs, shag and ruin San Antonio when we KNOW there´s so much more to the island.

Ibiza-girlie said:
i guess we feel the same when rapture tv show Ibiza as an average budget island

i love rapture tv! has anyone seen the re-run of rapture's guide to ibiza, its cool, and the best thing is, is that it doesn't just give you a guide about the clubs..

and the women who presents it, nadia is mighty fine :lol:

Rapture presenters are muppets Rob!
My girlfriend went for a casting for that job - she didn't get it, which was fair enough you might think....until we found out that the girl that got the job was going out with one of the managment - bit of a sham really! To add insult to injury she is absolutely awful!!!!!!!!!! she can barely read the lines she has to say....and they are only basic!

Best Ibiza programme i have seen recently was on Channel 4 on saturday night - can't remember what it was called but it was presented by Eric Morillo....really worth a look if its on next week. Gave a really good idea of all that is great about the island - makes a refreshing change!!! not a peep from San Antonio.
;)

Robo said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
i guess we feel the same when rapture tv show Ibiza as an average budget island

i love rapture tv! has anyone seen the re-run of rapture's guide to ibiza, its cool, and the best thing is, is that it doesn't just give you a guide about the clubs..

and the women who presents it, nadia is mighty fine :lol:

its pretty good to see all the places and stuff but would be better if it was more recent - its going back a few years eh

S Express said:
My girlfriend went for a casting for that job - she didn't get it, which was fair enough you might think....until we found out that the girl that got the job was going out with one of the managment - bit of a sham really! To add insult to injury she is absolutely awful!!!!!!!!!! she can barely read the lines she has to say....and they are only basic!

Best Ibiza programme i have seen recently was on Channel 4 on saturday night - can't remember what it was called but it was presented by Eric Morillo....really worth a look if its on next week. Gave a really good idea of all that is great about the island - makes a refreshing change!!! not a peep from San Antonio.
;)

It was something to do with Cream from what I remember. I recorded the full series.

paul,

to come back to your post, absolutely no harm done :)

(as usual the 'thread hijackers' have been at work here :lol: )

S Express said:

;)

I f***ing missed it :evil:

I was sat up watching crap on another channel too.

Grrrrrr.

Back