Misja on Trance Airwaves now!

A

Anonymous

I dj'd with this guy at the Melkveg in Amsterdam..

Top bloke, great Dj, check his live mix right now on www.tranceairwaves.com (this is what real trance is all about)

I haven't heard this dj for ages - Misja turned up in aberdeen a few years back and played in a really small club in the country - the venue was tiny but the atmosphere was so good...

Is that the same Misja who did "Access" with Tim - One of my favourite records of ALL time...

jigsaw said:
I dj'd with this guy at the Melkveg in Amsterdam..

Top bloke, great Dj, check his live mix right now on www.tranceairwaves.com (this is what real trance is all about)

Nice one jigsaw, started listening as soon as I saw your link, had it on for about 4 hours now, still listening, v-nice stuff.

Being an Ibiza newbie as I am, where's the best spots on the Isle for these types of tunes???

Oops - wrong spy - Just read his bio on Tranceairwaves and I think the DJ I was on about is called Misha!!

My connections pretty crap when its streaming music from the web but that sounds quite decent music hes playing

Yip - thats brilliant music - wish I could listen to more than 30 seconds b4 it has to buffer again :(

markEg said:
Yip - thats brilliant music - wish I could listen to more than 30 seconds b4 it has to buffer again :(

Wish I could loan you some of my bandwidth for a while :(

Back