minor hitch i hope not?

nexman

hi guys

nearly there next tuesday and ime off yay, neway i have tickets for the cream opening bash me and 4 others my friend has pulled out of the holiday alltogether :spank: so its now only me and 3 others will this affect me going in to the club? they wont question the other person not being there?

cheers sean

Assuming you haven't seen the threads on this topic, Nexman, let me explain.

Amnesia has been ordered by the government to close for a month due to drug infractions from last year.

As a result, all events up until one month from today (July 11, I guess) will likely be cancelled. The Amnesia opening party was scheduled for June 16 but the club has already issued a statement cancelling it.

The club, along with similarly-affected Bora Bora and DC10, is launching an appeal so it could still open earlier.

I'm not sure what this means for your tickets, but you should probably seek a refund.

omg

i didnt see this

i am gutted :cry: hope this isnt a sign of things to come

how do you seek a refund anyone no?

can anyone steer me in the direction of the threads with the closing of the club details because i cant seem to find them cheers sean

can anyone steer me in the direction of the threads with the closing of the club details because i cant seem to find them cheers sean

your joking right?

Theres loads of them, they keep popping up every 5 minutes in the open chat forum

Back