Ministry

Barbie

When I was at Ministry on Saturday night the promoter was telling me who he's got lined up for Ibiza and it was sounding very tasty indeed. Unfortunately I was a bit worse for wear :rolleyes: and I can't remember everyone but he's going to mail me the full list this wk. All I can remember is Little Louie and Kenny Dope are popping up a few times plus playing together I think that was for Opening Party and Tony Humpries is there as well :D Marc Hughes is wkly resident.

:D

that will teach you to get trashed!!
Actually thats why he told you! he knew that you wouldn't remember.hehe!!

Robo said:
that will teach you to get trashed!!
Actually thats why he told you! he knew that you wouldn't remember.hehe!!

As soon as he mails me the listings I'll post them up here, I'm 99% sure MAW are playing Opening Party, gutted that I'm going to miss it, still will have to make do with their 9 hour set at Ministry on 31 May :D

Oh please tell me that little louie vega is at the opening party if he is then i will be going there for the opening party and not cream.

dfunky said:
Oh please tell me that little louie vega is at the opening party if he is then i will be going there for the opening party and not cream.

I'm pretty sure that both him and Kenny are playing Opening Party you lucky lucky people, we don't get there til the Friday :cry: Bloody Pacha Pure taking Ministry's Friday night spot :rolleyes:

Robo said:
that was bad bit of planing there barb....

I know, we booked so long ago, I think I booked the flights last Sept :eek: and Ministry has always been Friday nights hasn't it, so the plan was to get there for Ministry Opening Party. I tried to change the flights a couple of wks ago and I could have swapped them but Es Vive was full the wk before :rolleyes: Let's just hope Tongy has a big name guest for his Opening otherwise I might have to start a ruck in Pacha on the Friday night lol :p

Back