Ministry Thursdays @ Pacha

Barbie

Tis true, following on fron the earlier post about Tongy @ Pacha on Fridays I've had confirmation from my mate who is promoter for Ministry that they're there every Thursday night this season YAY!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

cream and ministry on a thursday, thats a lot of competition, and if carl cox does his night again...well!!!!!!

Robo said:
cream and ministry on a thursday, thats a lot of competition, and if carl cox does his night again...well!!!!!!

Well Ministry wins for me every time :D And at least it might mean we can get some goddamn room to dance at Ministry this year :p

I think there are too many of the good events at pacha.

Its a shame because one can easily end up going to Pacha every night of the holiday which can be a bit much. Lets hope the smaller clubs pull out all the stops to compete.

I will be interested to see how El Devino competes. It is a beautiful club in my opinion and very under rated.

Plus I hope pin-up continues to be great this summer.

venom said:
I think there are too many of the good events at pacha.

Its a shame because one can easily end up going to Pacha every night of the holiday which can be a bit much. Lets hope the smaller clubs pull out all the stops to compete.

Yeah I know what you mean, last year I was doing Oakie, Subliminal and Ministry............and sometimes Sanchez............a girl can have Pacha-overload :p

Back