Ministry Saturdays (17th Oct)

Robder

Not nearly as exciting as Space closing etc, but...
Is anyone bothering with the new Ministry night on Saturdays??

Think I may venture down on the 17th.

Any takers? :p

Robder said:
Not nearly as exciting as Space closing etc, but...
Is anyone bothering with the new Ministry night on Saturdays??

Think I may venture down on the 17th.

Any takers? :p

The new Saturday nights are fab, pity Soul Heaven has gone 3 monthly but the line-ups are really damn tasty, just quality house music in its various forms every week.

Do you mean Saturday 18th hon?? I will certainly be in attendance cos it's Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter :D Does this mean we are finally going to say hello :D ;)

Dunno, all depends on whether I get abducted for a (maximum embarrassment factor) goodbye soiree in Brighton. Eeeek!

Robder said:
Dunno, all depends on whether I get abducted for a (maximum embarrassment factor) goodbye soiree in Brighton. Eeeek!

Come out and play in Fancy London Town, you can help me stalk Jon lol :p ;)

I feel a cat fight coming on...
*Slaps barbie, stands on her handbag and saunters off saying something nasty about her shoes* :p

Robder said:
I feel a cat fight coming on...
*Slaps barbie, stands on her handbag and saunters off saying something nasty about her shoes* :p

PMSL, handbags to the ready :p ;)

I will also be in attendance, my cousin and her boyfriend are coming over from Ireland so me and my girlfriend are taking them there....

i will keep and look out for people :idea: and im sure to notice you all :lol:

lynch said:
I will also be in attendance, my cousin and her boyfriend are coming over from Ireland so me and my girlfriend are taking them there....

i will keep and look out for people :idea: and im sure to notice you all :lol:

Is this on the 18th for Jon (fit as ;) )Carter :D Just look out for the blonde bird trying to climb into the DJ box when Jon Carter's playing lol :p ;)

:D I'll keep an eye out, not been ministry in ages so looking forward to it... The only problem is my cousin dont no much about clubbing so me and becki will probably have to take it easy :cry:

should still be good tho, am looking forward to seeing this million pound refit

lynch said:
:D I'll keep an eye out, not been ministry in ages so looking forward to it... The only problem is my cousin dont no much about clubbing so me and becki will probably have to take it easy :cry:

should still be good tho, am looking forward to seeing this million pound refit

The refit's not really noticeable in the Box (which is good imo cos if it ain't broke and all that :p ) but the Bar areas are much nicer and there's lots more room to sit so you can drop your cousin off in the bar area and then come and 'ave it in the Box lol :p ;)

hehe I'll do my best to loose them for a few hours :D , ill keep an eye out for you at the front of the dj booth..

lynch said:
:D i'll remind you closer the time so you don't forget :D

What are you trying to say :p I'm getting on a bit and getting forgetful ;)

I'll def remember, is there piccy of you anywhere so I can come and hunt you down :eek: :D

i'm useless at things like that, i'll ask bec to post something soon tho as she understands computers and I dont.

I'm sure she will be able to dig out a messy photo from dc10 :D

lynch said:
i'm useless at things like that, i'll ask bec to post something soon tho as she understands computers and I dont.

I'm sure she will be able to dig out a messy photo from dc10 :D

Good we like messy pictures :D

Do you think I will be able to enlist your g/friend's help in a bit of Jon Carter stalking :p Or maybe I could use your services in case Sara Cox is there and you could help distract her :p ;)

no worries I'll use my charm :rolleyes: and distract Sara for you :D while you and becki and becki make a move for John, don't worry tho I'm sure (or hope) John is not becki's type so you can have him all to yourself :D

lynch said:
no worries I'll use my charm :rolleyes: and distract Sara for you :D while you and becki and becki make a move for John, don't worry tho I'm sure (or hope) John is not becki's type so you can have him all to yourself :D

I love it when a plan comes together :p :D ;)

Back