Ministry Of Sound - April Line-up's!!

Rulin

Ministry of Sound
April ....

1st - This Is ...
Sander Kleinenberg / Desyn Masiello / Issst / Rob Mello / Bobby M / Kevin Griffiths

8th - Nude ... Smokin Jo / Clive Henry (peace division) / Mazzy Supastar / Terry (freak n chic) / Geddes / Luke VB & Tim Red

15th - Soul Heaven ... Blaze (live) / Barbara Tucker (live) / Phil Asher / Aaron Ross / Neil Pierce / Andy Ward

22nd - Club Class ... Rolando / Nic Fanciulli / Paul Woolford / Electric Press (live) / Buckley / Angels of Love

29th - High Tek ... Derrick May / Jim Masters / Mark Knight / Marc Hughes / Dave Spoon

Bank Holiday Sunday 30th ... Deep Dish (6hr set) / Miss Nine / Finger Lickin feat - Soul of Man / Dummatic Twins

:eek:

Ferd said:
Sander K and Deep Dish look likely dates for me.

I think you're trying to go to Ministry more times than any other clubs this year Ferd, at least you've finally seen the light :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
I think you're trying to go to Ministry more times than any other clubs this year Ferd, at least you've finally seen the light :lol: ;)

You there for all of those Ms B?

Want to go to Smokin Jo's night, apparantly the last was excellent!! Then there's the Bank Holiday! Road Block!

Philly Cent said:
You there for all of those Ms B?

Want to go to Smokin Jo's night, apparantly the last was excellent!! Then there's the Bank Holiday! Road Block!

I shall certainly be there for a few but I can't plan anything for definite at the moment with moving :rolleyes:

Barbie said:

:lol: Well if they got they likes of Desyn and SK its hard not to head over!! 8) (If its Boompty boompty or Soul bloody Heaven then its no way jose ;) )

Same goes to you with Turnmills. Never thought id see you even CONSIDER seeing Fergie at the Gallery :lol:

Ferd said:
:lol: Well if they got they likes of Desyn and SK its hard not to head over!! 8) (If its Boompty boompty or Soul bloody Heaven then its no way jose ;) )

:lol: For the 100th x grow a tastebud Ferd :lol:

Ferd said:
Same goes to you with Turnmills. Never thought id see you even CONSIDER seeing Fergie at the Gallery :lol:

:oops: :confused: After been drinking since midday Friday I'd have considered anything :oops: :lol:

Philly Cent said:
How long does it take to move?

Bloody ages (or so it seems like it :rolleyes: ) And this is an easy move according to Tom :rolleyes:

We should be in mid-April and then all normal clubbing services will be resumed :D

Back