Ministry Nov/Dec Line-Ups

Need to discuss the Erick night with you, I might be in need of a chaperone as Tom is in Spain that wkend ;)

you should make a trip ooooooop north that wknd then.

my man like is playing at the warehouse parties thing in manchester on fri 8th.;) :p have you seen those line-ups btw??:eek: :twisted:

you should make a trip ooooooop north that wknd then.

my man like is playing at the warehouse parties thing in manchester on fri 8th.;) :p have you seen those line-ups btw??:eek: :twisted:

Are you offering to be my chaperone :lol:

Those warehouse line-ups are AMAZING aren't they, I think I could even drag Tom outside the M25 with some of those :lol: ;)

Are you offering to be my chaperone :lol:

Those warehouse line-ups are AMAZING aren't they, I think I could even drag Tom outside the M25 with some of those :lol: ;)

so what are you saying, you want 2 ISPs fighting over you. i'd get away escape quickly, now whilst you still have the chance.;) :lol:

line-ups are superb.........every night is top notch stuff right across the dance music spectrum, all genres included and some older, less seen faces appearing as well.

I'm off to see De La Soul on oct 28th and Sasha on dec 8th, with maybe one at end of nov also and poss an xmas one too.:D 8)

so what are you saying, you want 2 ISPs fighting over you. i'd get away escape quickly, now whilst you still have the chance.;) :lol:

line-ups are superb.........every night is top notch stuff right across the dance music spectrum, all genres included and some older, less seen faces appearing as well.

I'm off to see De La Soul on oct 28th and Sasha on dec 8th, with maybe one at end of nov also and poss an xmas one too.:D 8)

Ferd isn't an ISP, Ferd's nice and I always feel in safe hands with him unlike some we could mention :twisted: :lol:

All those nights out, whose going to babysit :lol: ;)

you see grego, do you see??? :lol:

was the banter getting too much for ya lad, had a word with sar did you and ask her to tone it down??;) :lol:

anyway, i'm the last person you need to be convincing (not that you need to of course;))

:D

Ferd isn't an ISP, Ferd's nice and I always feel in safe hands with him unlike some we could mention :twisted: :lol:

All those nights out, whose going to babysit :lol: ;)

so you are implying that you somehow feel unsafe in my hands. firstly, i don't think you could possibly say that you've "been in my hands" and secondly, the two times i've met ya, you didn't have a scoobie wtf was goin on let alone worrying about whether you were safe or not.;) :lol:

so you are implying that you somehow feel unsafe in my hands. firstly, i don't think you could possibly say that you've "been in my hands" and secondly, the two times i've met ya, you didn't have a scoobie wtf was goin on let alone worrying about whether you were safe or not.;) :lol:

Well look what you did to poor Rach, within half an hour of meeting you she was on the floor :lol: ;)

Well look what you did to poor Rach, within half an hour of meeting you she was on the floor :lol: ;)

i sometimes have that effect on women.........altho, come to think of it so does Ale-xan-der ........ so........... errr.............lets blame sasha.;) :twisted: :lol:

i sometimes have that effect on women.........altho, come to think of it so does Ale-xan-der ........ so........... errr.............lets blame sasha.;) :twisted: :lol:

You have women just falling at your feet left right and centre, that's why I needed my pole @ WLS Closing to keep me upright or I'd have been another one laid at your feet :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Back