Saturday, December 2 at 11:00 PM
Pete Tong featuring Alex Neri / Mark Knight

Saturday, December 9 at 11:00 PM
Subliminal featuring Erick Morrillo

Saturday, December 16 at 11:00 PM
Steve Angello featuring Sebastian Ingrosso

Saturday, November 4
Cosmic Twins featuring Derrick May / Francois K / Jim Masters & Metro Area

that is sick. the warehouse project party in manchester for those two also has DLC and weatherall on the same night.:eek: 8)

Think i might have to join you two oldies for this one :lol:

Before I saw that as well I was going to suggest the 4th for you and Rachel to have a night round at ours but Derrick May and Francois K have scuppered those plans :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Before I saw that as well I was going to suggest the 4th for you and Rachel to have a night round at ours but Derrick May and Francois K have scuppered those plans :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

the 3rd weekend it is then, what with this and then sven after each other.

Cant believe Eric and his subliminal night, it keeps moving venue!
It wasnt that long ago that it moved to its new "home" at turnmills, then it moved for a month to The Cross, im sure it was at Pacha once too, now its back at Ministry!

(this post doesnt require a cheeky remark from Barbie and other Ministry fans either :lol: )

As for the Ministry dates for me, i'll probs be there for eric, the others dont massively appeal to me. Maybe Tongy or Steve Angello, but will see if theres better nights elsewhere.

Cant believe Eric and his subliminal night, it keeps moving venue.

It wasnt that long ago that it moved to its new "home" at turnmills, then it moved for a month to The Cross, im sure it was at Pacha once too, now its back at Ministry!!!

(this post doesnt require a cheeky remark from Barbie and other Ministry fans either :lol: )

As for the Ministry dates for me, i'll probs be there for eric, the others dont massively appeal to me. Maybe Tongy or Steve Angello, but will see if theres better nights elsewhere.

He's had Subliminal 'residencies' at Minsitry, The End, Turnmills, Pacha London and The Cross :rolleyes: It's cos everyone gets fed of his diva ways after one night at his new 'residency' so he's always on the move :rolleyes:

Need to discuss the Erick night with you, I might be in need of a chaperone as Tom is in Spain that wkend ;)

some great line-ups

will keep the 4th in mind as it might be my last chance to see a few folks until I'm back next year

May in the box will be amazing no doubt

Cool, no probs! Im sure the other lady wont mind sharing :lol: theres enough of me to go round hehe ;)

:lol: Im quite easy to look after, just dump me on the podium and keep checking on me at various intervals thru the night to check I haven't falled off :lol: ;)

Back