Ministry - New Years Eve

Barbie

A few of yous were asking about Ministry on New Years Eve, they're NOT doing the Dome thing this year.

OMG, just read that other post, SMOOTH on NYE?

CrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrap

N8 said:
OMG, just read that other post, SMOOTH on NYE?

CrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrap

Exactly :rolleyes: don't worry I have made my feelings very clear to Phil :p I was thinking a bit of Soul Heaven, Defected, in fact any of the Saturday nights...............and what do they do funking Smoove :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same as you :rolleyes:

I cant come this sat, i gotta be at :evil: WORK :evil: Sunday morning :eek: :evil: :eek: :rolleyes:

N8 said:
I was thinking the same as you :rolleyes:

I cant come this sat, i gotta be at :evil: WORK :evil: Sunday morning :eek: :evil: :eek: :rolleyes:

:cry: :cry: :cry: I needed you there as well cos Phil informed me that bloody Sara Cox is going to be there and I was banking on you to distract her for me with your hunky looks and charming personality ;)

We def need a session soon tho hon :D

Hhhmmm are you coming to B'ham anytime soon for any of the new three clubs?

N8 said:
Hhhmmm are you coming to B'ham anytime soon for any of the new three clubs?

I don't know I need a roadtrip up there, heard good things about Rouge@Air but there's a lot going on in London Town over next couple of months so I don't know when I'm going to be able to escape out the M25 :p

I'll have to come to FLT then, and that'll save any nose bleeds for poor tmt!

N8 said:
I'll have to come to FLT then, and that'll save any nose bleeds for poor tmt!

I'll definitely get out the M25 at some point before Christmas but there's some tasty line-ups pre-Christmas, obviously Soul Heaven on the 29th, there's Groove Armada at The End as well on the 22nd and loads of others as well but I can't remember them :confused: May as well start the festive season now really :p

Back