Ministry 29th Nov - Soul Heaven

Barbie

If anyone fancies a roadtrip to London Town at the end of November for the return of Soul Heaven :D it's been confirmed as Little Louie :D He normally plays for at least 6 hours and is one NOT to be missed ;)

I'm there dude!

Might be on for Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter this sat too if i can drag some mates down.

James wants to come with his gf but she dosnt want to cause she says MOS is always full of tourists and is poo :rolleyes: :evil:

N8 said:
I'm there dude!

Might be on for Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter this sat too if i can drag some mates down.

James wants to come with his gf but she dosnt want to cause she says MOS is always full of tourists and is poo :rolleyes: :evil:

Unfortunately no Kenny :( the food bill was probably too much last time :lol: but Louie on his own will be fab and first time he has played there solo since last Nov :D

Let me know about Jon, you know I will be there will bells on and a 6" ;)
There's been hardly any tourists at Ministry for ages now and Jon Carter, Mutiny and DJ Touche is hardly going to attract the tourists is it!! Btw Jon's playing for a juicy 3 hours as well :D

Btw did yous lot ever get sorted for Southport??

I'm still trying, but i dont want to book £440 of room on my crdeit card without at least one other drfinate yes..........

They all say they cant really afford it but then they spank a fortune every weekend anyway :rolleyes:

N8 said:
I'm still trying, but i dont want to book £440 of room on my crdeit card without at least one other drfinate yes..........

They all say they cant really afford it but then they spank a fortune every weekend anyway :rolleyes:

Awwwww :( kick their ar$es into line, it's only 2 and a 1/2 weeks away :D Who am I going to get on the poppers with if you're not there ;)

Theres still chalets available so i'll try again, just rang a couple but they arent answering their phones, will try them tomorrow........

N8 said:
Theres still chalets available so i'll try again, just rang a couple but they arent answering their phones, will try them tomorrow........

Fingers, toes and everything xd ;) You know it makes sense, 3 days of carnage in errrrrrrr Southport :confused: :p ;)

oh oh oh, just got excited at this, think we'll definately try and make it...I am trying to now go somewhere different each month other than Pacha :rolleyes: beginning to get really dire :confused:

Would be nice to finally meet up with some of you peeps :D

looks very tempting but it's a week after my b-day so will prob need a rest.. then again if I go this Sat and really enjoy it I may well have to just go..

Not been ministry in about two years, not sure what to expect...

lynch said:
looks very tempting but it's a week after my b-day so will prob need a rest.. then again if I go this Sat and really enjoy it I may well have to just go..

Not been ministry in about two years, not sure what to expect...

Well you've got 3 hours of Jon Carter, what more do you want :p and if you avoid the mad blonde bird in pink then you'll be fine ;)

IBIZALISA said:
oh oh oh, just got excited at this, think we'll definately try and make it...I am trying to now go somewhere different each month other than Pacha :rolleyes: beginning to get really dire :confused:

Go on Leese, you know it makes sense :p ;)

IBIZALISA said:

oooo dont 4get our little escapade Leese, thats if theres still a floor space going free at yours :p

yeah I'm sure it will be fine, always loved the box room and it's sound system, I remember seeing the sign on the way in saying 'very loud' I was yeah right, then after could only hear ringing for about a month :D :D

I'll keep and eye blond and pink, surly there can't be that many people dressed like that??? :!:

Barbie said:
IBIZALISA said:

Go on Leese, you know it makes sense :p ;)

definately a date for my diary! ;)

mambobirdette said:
IBIZALISA said:

oooo dont 4get our little escapade Leese, thats if theres still a floor space going free at yours :p

floor space??? floor space??? I have a 4 bed house with only 2 occupants...think I'd have you sleep on the floor?....mmmmm then again :lol: ;) :p

lynch said:
yeah I'm sure it will be fine, always loved the box room and it's sound system, I remember seeing the sign on the way in saying 'very loud' I was yeah right, then after could only hear ringing for about a month :D :D

I'll keep and eye blond and pink, surly there can't be that many people dressed like that??? :!:

Looking forward to it :D Are yous lot going for drinks anywhere before or straight to Ministry??

yeah but not sure where yet, normally we'd prob go soho or somewhere around that way, but as my cousin is over they want to see as much of london as possible so will be going places like covent garden and leister square..

where abouts you heading?? As if I;m around that way i'll keep an eye out

lynch said:
yeah but not sure where yet, normally we'd prob go soho or somewhere around that way, but as my cousin is over they want to see as much of london as possible so will be going places like covent garden and leister square..

where abouts you heading?? As if I;m around that way i'll keep an eye out

What, so you can hide lol :eek: :p :lol: ;)

I dunno where we'll be, Elephant and Castle is diabolical for drinking, the only pub near Ministry is a Weatherspoons :eek: :twisted: :rolleyes: so we'll probably go somewhere more central beforehand.

Back