Mike Tyson

I saw that this morning.

Some people are really just absolutely cursed. Tyson has experienced pretty much everything that can go against you for someone born in Western society. This sad incident takes it to a new level.

I've always found it difficult to decide what to blame more: his circumstances or his obviously unstable personality. I lean towards the latter, if only because there are others who have overcome such adversity without the drama (and criminal activity).

But, in any case, I wouldn't wish the loss of a child upon anyone.

I've always found it difficult to decide what to blame more: his circumstances or his obviously unstable personality. I lean towards the latter, if only because there are others who have overcome such adversity without the drama (and criminal activity).

I think his unstable personality stems from his upbringing, yet when he was an up and coming boxer he had that 'father' figure leading him, Cus (something or other). Then when Cus died it went all wrong, too many leaches, too many temptations. Shame as he was awesome. I used to love staying up all night, just to watch him'destroy' an opponent in the first round or two, he was immense.

But for all his faults, he'll never get over this. Being a father, it makes me feel sick to the stomach thinking about it. :cry:

Back