Mike & Claires Diner....

colder than last week but still sunny and nice!! :D

playa d'en bossa last saturday:

28732128-f416-02000160-.jpg

as you can see the first guy wasnt wearing t-shirt. the weather was that good (20 degrees 8) )

McInfo :p

Robo said:
i bet you had your mafia gang friends with you though :lol:
el maki and the gang --->
cool2.gif
cool2.gif
cool2.gif
049.gif
cool2.gif
cool2.gif
cool2.gif

nah - i went alone the four times!! :eek:

(i have lots of mafia friends in sa penya you know :lol: )

if anybody is interested - one of the bars that appears in the second picture i posted of
sa penya is for sale now!! :idea:

hehe nope my friend, not in that area ;) id go for the more touristy place, you know the kinda places where no locals go with beautiful settings and horrible food ( apparently) :rolleyes: ;)

stop fighting you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw. ive been many times to sa penya...the gipsys are ok,...its like in usa in the blackpeoples quaters,....dont let them feel, that you are better then they are, and youll be fine!!!!! ;)

thats an old picture!! :rolleyes:

lots of houses on that side (overlooking the sea) have been reformed and now look like new. even some of them were bought by french and german people attracted by their views to formentera, ect!! :idea:

most of la penya needs demolishing though!! :eek:

Can't say I've ever popped by there, but I know where it is.

When i went to noctambula it was only 100m of calle de virgen, it was busy every night with some of the nicest and coolest people about i didn't see any trouble.
A guy worked there called angel and he would have a few drinks with us every night. Are we talking about the same place?

McRackin said:
thats an old picture!! :rolleyes:

lots of houses on that side (overlooking the sea) have been reformed and now look like new.
this one is more recent:

honeymoon0114.jpg

i told you so!! :p

hmmm wonder why things went so wrong for them, spoke to a woman who is doing the Tunnel Trance parties in Ibiza, and she said that THE ONLY EVENT IN PRIVILEGE that was going well, was Manumission - Tunnel and the other one´s like Slinky ect...didn´t pull any peeps at all! :(

Back