Mid July

xxkellyibzxx

Hi!

I'm going out 8th July and scheduled to come back on the 13th due to my friend not being able to get any more time off work - BUT - I would love to come back as late as the 18th if there are any single girls/groups (just not really single males) out there to meet up with and carry on the party?!! :)

Hey My friend (Female) and I are going to be in Ibiza from 17 July-24 July.... Looking for cool people to party with..... We will probably be staying in PDB at the Garby (Again !!) She is a Ibiza Virgin... so it should be a good time. If you wanna meet up for a drink or something hit me back....

Hey, whereabouts are you staying? Im very tempted to go to Ibiza this year, but no mates are up for it, whats your plans?

Hi!

I'm going out 8th July and scheduled to come back on the 13th due to my friend not being able to get any more time off work - BUT - I would love to come back as late as the 18th if there are any single girls/groups (just not really single males) out there to meet up with and carry on the party?!! :)

hi kelly...me and 3 girls will be there 2nd-16th july, staying in san an bay and we will defo be up for the party 8)

Well not totaly sure where we shall lay our heads this trip.... Usally stay at the Garby in PDB but thinking of something in San Antonio possibly..... still looking.....

Im the female traveling with Brian, and we indeed are looking for fun people to hang with...... hope our paths cross while we are there!! I can't wait for my first Ibiza trip!

Back