Miami WMC

Made Events Line-up.....so crazy - http://www.madeevent.com/wmc06.html

also, circo loco will NOT be at space w/Steve Lawler
Chus & ceballos will be at Clevelander Sun 3/26
Barbara Tucker will be throwing a showcase party at Delano on 3/26
Frankie Knucles and Shapeshifters at Shelbourne 3/23
Saw Recordings (Satoshiee Tomiie Hector Romero) at Shelbourne 3/24

parties are starting to get announced.....these are just a few that interest me.

Cheers steve_UK....which event you planning on going to?
Does anyone recommend the UMC at all...or is it best avoiding.
Which are event worth going to? I don't want to end up in the equivalent of Es Paradis!
I'm in to most house....apart from Trance!

..If you decide to pay the $66 to go to Ultra.....be warned ...you will be frisked on entry...you are not allowed to take in cameras...camera phones....food ..drink ...etc.....no matter how far you have travelled (cost me an extra $50 in taxis to dump our phones at the hotel)....If you've never been to Ultra , i suppose its an experience worth having....but i'm going to Nikki Beach for the Jonathon Peters party at half the price.....then onto Crobar for Carl Cox...enjoy

scousejohn said:
..If you decide to pay the $66 to go to Ultra.....be warned ...you will be frisked on entry...you are not allowed to take in cameras...camera phones....food ..drink ...etc.....no matter how far you have travelled (cost me an extra $50 in taxis to dump our phones at the hotel)....If you've never been to Ultra , i suppose its an experience worth having....but i'm going to Nikki Beach for the Jonathon Peters party at half the price.....then onto Crobar for Carl Cox...enjoy

i have to ask.....where did you hear about jonathan peters??? in nyc, we assumed that noone knows who is outside the states. (while he is huge in nyc, i am not a fan.....but i also think that i will be at his nikki beach party this year, just to check it out)

steve_UK said:
Space is downtown and according to the taxi drivers.. not a very nice area to wander around let alone stay in a hotel.

What's up Steve?

Actually the downtown area has changed, it's actually getting much better. They nocked down the old CLUB SPACE and around that area, million dollar buildings are rising. So you should see a big difference from that past years and there will be plenty of police in the downtown area for safety, just remember to keep your goods out of sight 8)

Nikki beach followed by Crobar for Carl Cox sounds a good option!
Thanks for that.....I'm not too sure about Ultra...looks like a bit of "Gatecrasher" event.
As for other clubs in Miami over the weekend....what else is worth checking out?

I am also not too sure about Ultra, but there is some great info here, thanks guys!
One thing I KNOW I am going to is David Guetta, f*ck me I'm famous on the sunday night. The rest I am going to have a think about as parties get announced. There's just too much good stuff though, and I am only there for 4 nights :(

bit late replying...sorry....i've been buying tix to all the partys....
Looks like this so far...weds-Woolford@Angel Ultra Lounge...Thurs-Omid16B@Rumours/Penthouse...Fri-Satoshi Tomiie@Shine...Sat-J.Peters@Nikki (daytime)...Burridge@BED(night),,,straight to the Ultra afterparty for CircoLoco....hope to get to the Pawn Shop too ....Sleep sunday night...then Tenaglia@ Pawn Shop monday night.....phew....thats besides all the afternoon shenanegins at the Fairwind/Beach plaza/Chelsea..etc.......I'll need a holiday to get over this...
As for Jonathon Peters....i went to Envy last year for his party..but had to leave after 30 minutes.....the music was so so loud ..it made me feel ill !....the bass was reverberating off the walls , first time EVER i've felt ill because of the volume !....anyway..hope everyone who is going has a great time.....and if you hear a scouse accent..and it aint Yousef...it'll be me......

tix that i have bought so far are defected at nikki beach 3/23, fairwinds bbq w/nic fanciulli 3/24, and jp at nikki 3/25.....def checking out deep dish and subliminal at space. prob hit up amika 3/24.....and def have to get to at least one behrouz party.

i'm so excited! i just booked my trip for the last week of march. i'll be hitting the WMC on the 26-28! Where is everyone staying??????

Back