Miami MWC

lynch

HI, as soon as im back from Ibiza this year I'd love to book Miami next March. Need to no a few things tho if anyone can help.

What part I miami should I book?
whats the best dates to book?
Anyone no good places to book?

and anyother info woul be great.

Visit http://www.wmcon.com/ you can submit your registration detail.

Once they get around to it (probably Oct) they will post you a reg form and details of whats going on.

If you reg at that time it's quite cheep and lets you into most of the conference events and they normally have an official hotel with discount rates.

You want to be in South Beach....any hotel on Collins, Ocean or Washington....anywhere between 1st and 17th or 18th street.
I wouldn't book so soon as the dates do change every year. The past few years DT had been playing Space the Monday before the Conference, we booked in advance expecting that, and he ended up playing the Wed. before, so I would wait until they announce some dates first.
Some good hotels are the National and the Delano....but honestly you are better off saving your money for going out and booking in a cheaper hotel (who the hell spends that much time in their room anyway) I have gone to the WMC the past two years....and it is the closest thing to Ibiza...I only like Ibiza more because it is a far trip for me (Miami is a 2 hour flight)....but the WMC is great!!!!! (Like I said wait until they announce some stuff...there were even rumors of the WMC being moved to Vegas last year....big mistake in my opinion)

actually jonbawls, theyre moving WMC next year to Staten Island or Pascattaway...both are in New Jersey...ur hometown u jersey jackoff

but i agree with all of what he said...save ur money and stay in a regular hotel on collins ave...ull have an equally good time no matter where u stay

can we get a moderator to do something about this "joecrack" guy....always blasting me, and using some vulgar language....i thought that this was a friendly board, for people to ask questions and discuss their experiences in ibiza, not one to make fun of others because of their origin......he is still my main man though, and i will be stuck in ibiza with that clown for a week

thats right son....i just like making deplorable comments about ur home city of Staten Island which is in ur home state of New Jersey and making the brits and other europeans well aware that its a place they dont wanna go to...we got 37 days til the white isle my brother

jonbawls said:
You want to be in South Beach....any hotel on Collins, Ocean or Washington....anywhere between 1st and 17th or 18th street.
I wouldn't book so soon as the dates do change every year. The past few years DT had been playing Space the Monday before the Conference, we booked in advance expecting that, and he ended up playing the Wed. before, so I would wait until they announce some dates first.
Some good hotels are the National and the Delano....but honestly you are better off saving your money for going out and booking in a cheaper hotel (who the hell spends that much time in their room anyway) I have gone to the WMC the past two years....and it is the closest thing to Ibiza...I only like Ibiza more because it is a far trip for me (Miami is a 2 hour flight)....but the WMC is great!!!!! (Like I said wait until they announce some stuff...there were even rumors of the WMC being moved to Vegas last year....big mistake in my opinion)

SO TRUE. I live in South Beach, and WMC this year was pretty cool. You can stay in any of the smaller hotels on Collins, Washington or Ocean without spending a fortune, walk to the beach during the day, and walk or take a short cab ride to the clubs at night. And SOBE is 24 hours nonstop, so there is always something going on somewhere. Can't imagine it compares to Ibiza, but its a cool vibe.

thats right son....i just like making deplorable comments about ur home city of Staten Island which is in ur home state of New Jersey and making the brits and other europeans well aware that its a place they dont wanna go to...we got 37 days til the white isle my brother

Actually we europeans don't even want to come to the evil states of america.

andre27 said:
Hey joey-numbnuts, Staten Island's in the same state as your beloved Brooklyn

Idiot

yea no shit asshole...its an inside thing between me and jon...plus noone likes staten island anyway so i decided to give it to that sewer of a state, new jersey

and to the asshole who says that the europeans dont wanna come to the evil states of america well first off let me say this...americans get a bad rap for not being cultured people, that we live in a bubble, that were ignorant...thats one of the most ignorant comments ive ever heard probably coming from one of the "very cultured" europeans out there...so before u go stereotyping this country why dont u come here first and then make a decision about it...second of all we dont want anymore immigrants who dont like this country here anyway so we'd be glad to have u stay away...dont let our government policies stereotype ur average american cause we dont all agree with them...half of the whole is being liberated by us or has been already anyway

half of the whole is being liberated by us or has been already anyway

That's an enlightened view, you're single-handedly reinforcing streotypes you (not very eloquently) trying to take down. Fool

andre27 said:
half of the whole is being liberated by us or has been already anyway

That's an enlightened view, you're single-handedly reinforcing streotypes you (not very eloquently) trying to take down. Fool

its true buddy....u must be a liberal

Here we go again. I suppose one can never fully escape from "politics" and current events...even on a clubbing forum. Anyways, I am going to try to avoid jumping into this discussion because there are more appropriate places for it than here. However, I just want to say that the "liberation" of oppressed people would be a nice objective for American foreign policy makers to have in mind, but I think that it is naive to believe this is their goal. The talk of "liberation" reeks of propaganda to me. ;) Btw, how the h e l l does this relate to Miami?

screw america liberating the world, the wmc in miami liberates the music world from dj sammy and jonathan peters!!!

Back