Methods of apologising

Sexual favours won't work...does that mean I've got to make a complete idiot of myself and collapse in tears on his doorstep till he lets me in? :eek:

On the back of your last post - I would write him a letter apologising blah blah blah - and offer to give him some space and not do his head in anymore - sounds like he might appreciate that rather than full on apologies and countless gifts.... ;)

Never a wiser word spoken...and too true.

...So I've decided to leave him alone till Thursday. :confused:

Then last ditch attempts and emergency measures will come into play. ;)

Fingers crossed please.

Robder said:
Never a wiser word spoken...and too true.

...So I've decided to leave him alone till Thursday. :confused:

Then last ditch attempts and emergency measures will come into play. ;)

Fingers crossed please.

Good Robder....

I am pretty high maintenance and I know when I have overstepped the mark its time to step back from the situation, apologise and leave Mr PL alone for a bit...... works every time - still together 15years on.

Good luck with this grown up relationship malarky.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robder said:
Sexual favours won't work...does that mean I've got to make a complete idiot of myself and collapse in tears on his doorstep till he lets me in? :eek:

Is he not speaking to you then?? Have you tried a long, grovelling email?

I did that and was a bit too honest in places...
I was feeling really proud of how far I'd come with it at the time...but in hindsight, the method of delivery could have been a bit less 'straight down to business' and a bit more on the apologetic side, at least at first base. :confused:

Still it came from the right place...I'm just not sure the timing was right.

A tad difficult to explain but there we are. ;) :lol:

Hope I've not fooked things up completely. :( :cry:

Robder said:
I was feeling really proud of how far I'd come with it at the time...but in hindsight, the method of delivery could have been a bit less 'straight down to business' and a bit more on the apologetic side, at least at first base. :confused:

I'm sure it'll work out. As Puppylover so wisely said, he probably just needs a bit of time.

I'd write him a really open and honest letter explaining and apologising for everything and then give him the shag of his life :lol:

Holly G said:
Robder said:

I'm sure it'll work out. As Puppylover so wisely said, he probably just needs a bit of time.

:eek: :eek: :eek: "Puppylover" and "wise" in same sentence shocker!!!!

Seriously tho, I hope it does work out for you, and I am sure it will - there's nothing worse that feeling like you have knackered something and you cant rectify it :cry: :cry:

Tell me about it!

It sounds dramatic but the last week has been one of the worst ever. :cry:

Fingers crossed for me tonight cos I've got so much sh!t to sort through that not even I understand?!??

Still, the intention is there so it's a start eh? ;)

Just what exactly did you do?

You're dying to tell us, so at least give us an insight to you at your worst!

Or are you both just having hissy Elton fits?!

:lol:

Actually it's all very boring.

I'm the biggest commitaphobe on earth and went into a blind panic completely randomly.

I've now got to suss out where it came from and be very honest about stuff...which is tough when you don't even know what you're thinking. :confused: :eek:

...So you can imagine the guilt involved. :rolleyes:

:lol: at me displaying my life on a public message board. Nothing's sacred is it? :confused:

detail0.jpg

Give him this book....Apology accepted. ;)

Back