Methods of apologising

Robder

Robder has made some REALLY bad mistakes recently. :confused:

All of them have been a genuine learning curve and I'm not going to beat myself over the head about them...

...yes, you guessed it, the love life. :rolleyes:

The past week has been one of the most confusing ever - and I'm not proud - I'll admit I said some very misguided things - but they were all genuine because I was in a very powerless position and didn't know what to do.

( :lol: at me wanting to apologise to the spotlight board.)

Well the long and the short of it is, I've got lots of talking and apologising to do...and no I've not had an affair. ;)

...SO...Romantic gestures and methods of apologising please!

Petrol station styleeey flowers and roses are soooo boring and overdone in these situations.

Sad Robder. :arrow: :cry:

Absolutely not - I'm broker than a broke thing. :cry: ...but if it were that easy then I'd be on the phone to Eurostar regardless.

I'm very bad with this kind of things, I usually solve this situations kidnapping pep under the duvet for a day :eek:

Robder said:
Sil! My life is at stake! Help! :eek:

OK, let me think... Prepare him his fav dish, maybe some spanish receiptes. Does he has any special hobby or wish? Pep always says that he would love to jump on parachute and I keep it on the cards for an apologising emergency

Meal = Don't have a decent home space till I buy a flat next year.

CD = We don't have the same music tastes and his hard drive has more music on it than mine - if that were ever possible! :confused:

(Weren't you abroad Karlos or is that all finished now? Hello by the way!)

It's another Karlos

Fave film or fave book? Fave writer, even if the writer is spanish or catalan (I can help on this one)?

silvia said:
It's another Karlos

Fave film or fave book? Fave writer, even if the writer is spanish or catalan (I can help on this one)?

:oops: Well hello anyway then. :lol:

I'm not a film buff and he has loads...and I can't think of any appropriate books. :confused:

Robder said:
:oops: Well hello anyway then. :lol:

I'm not a film buff and he has loads...and I can't think of any appropriate books. :confused:

It's not the book you can think, it's the book he may enjoy... :rolleyes: :lol: spanish or catalan, maybe some poetry or a love story by Marquez

Robder said:
Oh God - still lost but I'll keep that thought running in the background.

NOw it's me the one who is lost and I don't understand.

I wasn't very helpfull, was I? :(

You need HOlly G, the helpfull one ;)

silvia said:
Robder said:

You're doing brilliantly Sil! :eek:
You've come up with three more ideas than me! Surely that counts for something! :lol:

Robder said:
You're doing brilliantly Sil! :eek:
You've come up with three more ideas than me! Surely that counts for something! :lol:

hehe,
If I had to make a special present to you I would think of something about P___, B____, Hortensia and llamas... Think about your special private jockes, maybe it would give you some inspiration

silvia said:
Robder said:

Hello, hello, did someone call for help??

Um, I don't know anything about romantic things. I'd try sexual favours and if that failed I'd go for full-on crying and begging. :lol:

Back