Merry Christmas ?

I'm having a traditional Bloodyxmas dinner. Paella, home-made bread rolls and buckets of red. The bread's going in the oven right now...

To all Ibiza fans...enjoy yourselves. Surely normality's less than 6 months away?
Is that true? Good on you if it is mate?

Lucky man. Heavy rain here in Montreal since 2 days. But at least Santa did came during the night and my little girls are happy... Joyeux Noël. On se voit tous à Ibiza à l'été 2021. ?
Raining in Montréal for Christmas, and some people think that global warming is not real. ?

Yes, just taken the bread out of the oven, fecking delic, I should take it up as a pro!!!
James Martin on itv just served up a loaf of fresh bread then Cut slices but not all way to bottom then filled with cheese, some sort of white sauce and stuffed with all the Christmas left overs. Then more cheeses and baked for 25 mins. Looked so wrong but I bet it tasted so right. That’s Boxing Day sorted.

Just remembered a festive moment from the weekend:

On Saturday night, we went out staight out after football for our MBNO* Xmas drinks. 15 lads, in Xmas jumpers, going bowling and karoke at Bloomsbury Lanes. I know, sounds like a scream!

Anyway, I was driving so took 4 of the lads with me. When we parked I looked in my wing mirror and there was a moped at the end of the long wide road, pretty much in the middle of it, so I opened my door unpeturbed. Said moped arrives alongside us and was probably 2 metres from my open door as I got out. Screeched to a halt.

"What da f*** you doing Bruv?"

"Eh?"

"You nearly f***ing killed me you c***?"

"Eh?"

"In your Christmas jumper, you f***ing prick!"

And off he sped, gone, like the darkness at dawn.

The true spirit of Christmas.:D

*MBNO = Monthly Boys Night Out, 22 blokes on a WhatsApp group take turns monthly to be the one who organises the night out, restaurant booking, activity whatever

Last edited:
Dancing. I've just been sent a video of me "dancing". At a party. The comment was "You look like a squirrel that's just been half-killed by a car".

A dance floor to me is like a colosseum of burning coal surrounded by starving lions waiting to pounce. I won't even dance by myself. Not even in the dark and drunk.

You lot take my place....

Dancing. I've just been sent a video of me "dancing". At a party. The comment was "You look like a squirrel that's just been half-killed by a car".

A dance floor to me is like a colosseum of burning coal surrounded by starving lions waiting to pounce. I won't even dance by myself. Not even in the dark and drunk.

You lot take my place....

Don't be silly - practice makes perfect ... can't wait for the 2H76 meets Channing Tatum Flashmob !!!

Back