merry christmas - enter all positive goodwill, etc, peace on earth, etc

grego

nobody started one of these.

i hereby wish you all a superb yuletide period and festive holidays and ever more prospering new year 2012!

much love to the people x

And to you Grego.

Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and 2012.

Happy Christmas Spotlight!

Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to you and yours, Grego.

Likewise to all at Spotlighters and your loved ones, have a great 2012.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Hope 2012 is an improvement on 2011, if that's possible for you!

Happy holidays, have a safe holiday season. Don't abuse the bank cards too much bah humbug. All the best in the New Year oh sh1t it is 2012, the Mayan's say we are all done for. Oh well happy new year.

i hate christmas and am busily converting my palacial abode into fortress scrooge. however in the spirit of goodwill to all men (and women, and robder) a merry christmas to one and all.

el ste

ps. even icebaer

Hope 2012 is an improvement on 2011, if that's possible for you!

Oh it's possible. :eek: Bring it on I say.

djjaycool said:
the Mayan's say we are all done for.

No they don't - the long-count calendar is ending, that's all.

VERY exciting times though.

‎"People who put their trust in money and capital are fools. It's going to disappear like fairy gold." - Christopher Hitchens

Muaaahahahahahaaaaaa!

(be careful what you wish for Robert) but more chaos please! :D

Have a lovely xmas with your loved ones and may 2012 give you everything you need.
xxx

Happy holidays, have a safe holiday season. Don't abuse the bank cards too much bah humbug. All the best in the New Year oh sh1t it is 2012, the Mayan's say we are all done for. Oh well happy new year.

Merry Xmas.

The only Mayan I know of:lol:

Mari_Mayans.sized.jpg

Merry Xmas.

The only Mayan I know of:lol:

Mari_Mayans.sized.jpg

Oh god, this brings back horrible memories :eek: well not horrible, but the first 'date / meet up' i had with my, now bf, i had quite a stupid amount of the above and cant remember ANY of the night :spank: that stuff is EVIL...

Saying that though, i happily had a few shots of this before i headed off to Kanya Bar before Amnesia (Ikoda - that might of been why i was some what jolly when i met you :lol:)

Merry Xmas Spotlighters. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you with his noodly appendage and may the fat old beardy man empty his sack all over your front room!:D

Back