Mentalists

Just remembered this guy in Venice Beach, California. He's been rolling around with his guitar & turban for about 20 years. So well know, he's practically a listed LA tourist attraction!

26056734.106_0618.jpg

I saw him back in '92...

There's a trampy looking guy down Brick Lane who stops me at lunchtime and asks if I have a couple of grand to give him so he can get his flight to Barbados. He's really funny - he cracks up and then says it was worth a try :lol:

And another around here who wants to make me a flower for a few pennies. :p

Not that strange...we have a dancing boy... he stand on an intersection and dances... the news even interviewed him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdK6tmxJxw&feature=related

even does it in the winter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gw2NOJI0k&feature=related

check the facegroup videos for some waaaay better shape-throwing!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2797585556

there is always this guy who does "pushups" for jesus then asks for money...usually at festivals, but my friend and i met him at a bus stop and he wanted money for pushups there too

Loads in Numpty...

50p Lil who will do ANYTHING for 50p and let anyone watch - N-E-THING :(

Crazy cat man who carries his cats around talking to them

Cider man who stands on his head for 10 minutes so when he necks his can of white lightning it gets him more ruinned. Think he may be dead now. Looked about 60, was only in his 30's.

One legged psycho wheelchair man.

Crazy cat keyboard woman.

Victoriana woman who walks around dressed in the very same from head to foot.

Wrongness everywhere :(

Loads in Numpty...

50p Lil who will do ANYTHING for 50p and let anyone watch - N-E-THING :(

Crazy cat man who carries his cats around talking to them

Cider man who stands on his head for 10 minutes so when he necks his can of white lightning it gets him more ruinned. Think he may be dead now. Looked about 60, was only in his 30's.

One legged psycho wheelchair man.

Crazy cat keyboard woman.

Victoriana woman who walks around dressed in the very same from head to foot.

Wrongness everywhere :(

OMG DO YOU LIVE IN NORTHAMPTON AREA :eek:

excuse the picture, I didn't want to get caught taking it :lol:

He stands here every single day!

PoorMan.jpg

There is also a man hanging about near Holborn pushing a huge shopping trolley full of thousands of empty shopping bags!

I saw someone a bit like this in Southend a few weeks ago. It was a man in a dress and a misshapen mess of clothes, it looked like he had "layered" up. The reason he came to our attention (apart from the weird clothes) was the fact he was going to the toilet in the middle of the high st :eek:

We couldnt work out if it was someone on a stag do or someone doing a prank. I was almost looking out for Jack*** style cameras filming him :lol:

Very very bizarre. Scared the life out of me :lol:

I saw someone a bit like this in Southend a few weeks ago. It was a man in a dress and a misshapen mess of clothes, it looked like he had "layered" up. The reason he came to our attention (apart from the weird clothes) was the fact he was going to the toilet in the middle of the high st :eek:

We couldnt work out if it was someone on a stag do or someone doing a prank. I was almost looking out for Jack*** style cameras filming him :lol:

Very very bizarre. Scared the life out of me :lol:

ahhhhhhhhh you've met chewie then?

We also have spandex man.. he wears leotards from the 80's and bright pink thongs as well. Trademark floppy hat

n7552571947_9148.jpg

Yes, Numpty = Northampton to us Northamptonians ;)

I just read of Facebook that 50p Lil may also be dead!

I just found it on Facebook :lol: I didn't actually realise she was 50p Lil! When I worked in the town center I use to see a women pee in the middle of the street, now I know who it was :lol:

Her legend lives on ;)

It's what she used to do inside shops that was worse :evil: :confused:

Um, Im from a wee town just outside Glasgow and theres that many weirdos, if you walked down the main street with a cardigan and a nice pair of shoes on then you'd probably be getting strange looks..:rolleyes:

Although there is "Spiderman", a guy whose got a spiders web tattooed right across his head...nice enough fellow whe you get to know him...maybe, ive never been brave enough to engage in conversation :eek::confused:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=55489&in_page_id=34&expand=true

Gordon the Tramp. He knows the time at all times..... Wooo. Also, reported to live in £4m house.

There is a guy in Kingston who is absolutely radio rental. A big black dude, someone get info on him coz he is the best tramp ever.

I've seen the one in Kingston, dresses up in a Top Hat. I saw him in Bentalls toy department the other week scaring all the kids.

The one that springs to mind for me though; I was in New York a number of years ago and was in the Washington Square Park area and needed to go for a poo. I went into a public toilet there, but instead of having individual cubicles they have 4 toilets in a room next to each other, no divisions, nothing.
So, nobody else being in there I sat down on the end one. Moments later this black guy, a bit of a dude, came in and sat down on the one the other end. No eye contact.
Anyway right behind him comes in this other guy wearing a business suit, no socks and tennis shoes. This guy proceeds to take down his trousers and pants, and basicly everything is covered in poo. He starts to tear off sheets of bog paper and is shoveling out of his pants and putting down the loo.
The black guy looks over to me and is incredulous ' Jesus Christ man! Dude you see wad dis mother f####r is doing, Oh no...I just looked again, you know when you don't want to look but you can't help youself.. I never seen anything like this before etc etc etc'..............
Anyway this guy just carried on as if we weren't there.

Oh...one other one.
In Ibiza we drove past a transvestite with knee high boots, fishnet stockings, mini skirt and a black wig in a wheel chair with a tool box and a spanner in his hand fixing a car engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a guy that walks about my home town called Zanussi. Legend has it that when he was a young lad his mum put him in a washing machine. He's a bit mental looking, cross eyed and stuff. When I was younger we used to shout 'Zanussi' at him and he's chase us about all day. Honestly he wouldn't give up. Was scary sometimes but good for a laugh.

saw plenty of mentalists on BBC1 last night on that Police Programme.

They were following humberside, and one bloke got nicked wandering the street with fake boobs and a red silk nightie on. :lol:, claiming they wouldnt let him back into the club, even though his missus was there!

Spanish mentalists

We have this old geezer that is filthy rich and looney. He comes into my local club with young pay to play girl:eek: Takes his shoes and shirt off and dances like a ballet dancer. We also have many beggars here in El puerto.

Lad in our local pub, a bit 'special'

announced yesterday that we need Ayrton Senna to come out of retirement.

Ok, peeing in the street, but how we laughed (nodded furiously to his face mind)..

Back