Mens Clubwear

markw_007 said:
Am just an average 17yo brit going to ibiza for the first time in june with mates for my 18th, The thing is im used to my home town club scene where there are sometimes strict clothing issues. Usually shirts long trousers and shoes. There are posts that say almost anything goes but i dont wanna look like a nob so can some of you guys that have been let me know what kinda clothes and shoes you wear to the bars and clubs.
Cheers!!!!!

Well I'm a girlie but I'll answer on behalf on my blokey, he tends to wear cool jeans, 3/4 trousers, Maharishis etc in Ibiza, with vests or shirts and Rifts.

Really anything does go in Ibiza. Don't turn up wearing an England shirt but apart from that you really will be fine.

Just remember the clubs will be 100x warmer than in England and the nights are longer so make sure you are comfy in whatever you wear.

I've never seen them asking for I.D. I believe if you look older than 10 they'll let you in ;)

Clothing; anything goes. Funky, sexy, stylish -- you can't go wrong with a nice white summer shirt.

leave the ben shermans at home

only a couple of tips.

3/4 lenths trouser good for clubbing not to constrictive.
any thing goes all depends where you going and waht nights.
some night have themes some don't.

good bit of advice leave the ben shermans at home... :)

Re: leave the ben shermans at home

ksixty9 said:
only a couple of tips.

3/4 lenths trouser good for clubbing not to constrictive.
any thing goes all depends where you going and waht nights.
some night have themes some don't.

good bit of advice leave the ben shermans at home... :)

What about a nice pair of Rockports and a nice button down Ben Sherman shirt! Well smart! ;)

I, of course, never leave the house until i am completely cyber'd up. from my yellow hair to my shoes with lights on, i am a walking toss-pot.

Combat trousers a must (lots of pockets for fags, wallet, bits n bobs, nice cool shirt and some comfy trainers for stomping in!

Oh and anything that picks up UV is always good!

:)

For clubbin at night i usually just wear jeans and a funky cool shirt or t-shirt (i mean something that wont have me sweating my t1ts off i.e. cotton/linen not synthetic not that it makes me look cool,lol i know i look like a quont mostly ;) ) Usually wear trainers.

Sometimes dress up more smartly if we're just goin for a meal in dalt villa and the bars in i-town though.

Daytime partying at space/dc10 means 3/4 length trousers and a vest and trainers usually.

clothing

i went to majorca a few years back in august and i couldnt imagine wearing jeans on the night its was sooo hot

Bottoms: cotton, linen, lightweight, something that gives you the freedom to move and breath.
Top: t-shirt or short sleeve button front
Most important: comfy new sneakers - sore feet bad! :(

Oh and anything that picks up UV is always good!
O yes! :D

Back