Members Forum (RIP) Help needed.

p
x-amount said:
Can we all stop banding this term "Spotlight Gold" around like it's the League Cup or something.

I want it to actually MEAN something. Nowadays, any old Tom Dick or Morbyd seem to be shouting S_________ G____ ant anything that raises more than a mild titter.

Spoltight gold that! lol pmsl roflmfao lol pmsl lol pmsl lol quality lol pmsl rofl lol. :lol: :lol: 8) :eek: :arrow: :confused: :D :cry: :) :lol: :eek: :idea: :evil: :!: :) :lol: :x :?: :p :rolleyes: :!: :arrow: :confused: 8) lol :( ;) 8) :cry: 8)

Really? So threads can be unearthed. Interesting.....very interesting.

*Buckley strokes chin in a cunning plan taking shape type stylee......

(it was in 2004/5 - I suspect they are sealed away along with such artifacts as the Ark of the Covenant, the Crystal Skull and many other worldy treasures that should not be seen by the general population :lol:)

Now we are all friends again, surely we should be allowed a giggle, together natch, over the scandalous 'Last Days Of Members'? *hopeful smiley*

I for one am mildly curious as to what went on behind the golden gates of Members.

And am very bored at work so could do with something to read.

Therefore I second that motion.

Now we are all friends again, surely we should be allowed a giggle, together natch, over the scandalous 'Last Days Of Members'? *hopeful smiley*

I dont think the Mods will ever let us resurrect that :p
6 pages of Scat chat isnt going to go down well on an open forum me thinks...:lol::lol:

i think they are officially gone now. i just checked and can't find anything either in a backup or hidden somewhere here. rip.

Back