Members Forum (RIP) Help needed.

puppylover

OK - Is it possible to get access to a thread that was originally in Members?

I want to get a copy of Mr Ibiza Review from July/Aug, and instead of putting it into Reviews, I stuck it into Members (for very obvious reasons). I want to get access to it again for someone to read.

Is that possible?

I await your positive replies....... ;)

now now PL, you were told to print off anything that you wished to keep when we were told that members would be deleted :lol:

Its nowhere - I have done a search for my name as author (and there's an awful lot of sh1t to trawl through) but nothing comes up as coming from Members..........

I have slapped my own wrists and chastised myself for being so silly and not printing off....... :oops: :oops: :oops:

puppylover said:
Its nowhere - I have done a search for my name as author (and there's an awful lot of sh1t to trawl through) but nothing comes up as coming from Members..........

I have slapped my own wrists and chastised myself for being so silly and not printing off....... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Can you remember what you named the subject of your thread?

KarlosHx said:
puppylover said:

Can you remember what you named the subject of your thread?

:oops: :oops: might have "review" in the title........ I have searched using author..... loads come up but nothing that has a link to members....

PL - they're not available anymore. For a time after Members was deleted, a search would still return with the relevant topics but accessing the topics wasn't allowed. I think Buckley resurrected old threads before the deletion of Members. Your best bet would be to ask James really nicely ;)

have u checked in reviews? - it might have been moved.

you should have posted it in the right section in the first place.

SuperD said:
PL - they're not available anymore. For a time after Members was deleted, a search would still return with the relevant topics but accessing the topics wasn't allowed. I think Buckley resurrected old threads before the deletion of Members. Your best bet would be to ask James really nicely ;)

Most of the threads 'repeated' as part as of brief 'Spotlight Gold' season, produced and presented by yours truly, were, in fact from Open Chat in the dark age known as pre-members.

When you a search now and 'members' topics appear you must remember that these are like fossels in 'Creationism' - they don't prove of the existence of a time before the almighty power (Stephen ;) ) is meant to have created everything, he's just put them there to test your faith. Or something.*

So... you see, Members never really existed, honest.

*If you want a more 'pop culture' reference try the discovery of the humans' space ship in Planet of the Apes, which proves everything the apes believe about their society's creation is myth.

Buckley said:
SuperD said:

Most of the threads 'repeated' as part as of brief 'Spotlight Gold' season, produced and presented by yours truly, were, in fact from Open Chat in the dark age known as pre-members.

When you a search now and 'members' topics appear you must remember that these are like fossels in 'Creationism' - they don't prove of the existence of a time before the almighty power (Stephen ;) ) is meant to have created everything, he's just put them there to test your faith. Or something.*

*If you want a more 'pop culture' reference try the discovery of the humans' space ship in Planet of the Apes, which proves everything the apes believe about their society's creation is myth.

Haha! Spotlight Gold!...as it's coming up to the end of the year, how about a "compilation show", looking back on some of the high points of 2004?!!

synchronicity said:
Haha! Spotlight Gold!...as it's coming up to the end of the year, how about a "compilation show", looking back on some of the high points of 2004?!!

:idea: I like it!
:lol:

Robo said:
have u checked in reviews? - it might have been moved.

you should have posted it in the right section in the first place.

Due to the blatent drug references in it - I thought best not to put into Review section for fear of an automatic ban - just sticking to the rules. :lol:

synchronicity said:
Buckley said:
SuperD said:

Spotlight Gold: 2005 Highlights - coming soon........

Buckley said:
Spotlight Gold: 2005 Highlights - coming soon........[/i]

B, maybe you could make this your signature instead of the hangman gone wrong effort you have at the moment. :lol: :lol:

Just a thought :idea:

Can we all stop banding this term "Spotlight Gold" around like it's the League Cup or something.

I want it to actually MEAN something. Nowadays, any old Tom Dick or Morbyd seem to be shouting S_________ G____ ant anything that raises more than a mild titter.

x-amount said:
I want it to actually MEAN something. Nowadays, any old Tom Dick or Morbyd seem to be shouting S_________ G____ ant anything that raises more than a mild titter.
Speak for yourself.

I think I've used that phrase maybe once.....ever. :evil:

Back