Meet up during 1st weekend August 2019

Rose804

I'm going to Ibiza alone for my 30th birthday and it is my first time. I'm planning to be there from August 2nd to August 6th. Does anyone want to hang out?

Last edited:
Hi sis,

u can join us (3 solo spotlight people from France, Canada & U.A.E ), along parties for sure if having same musical taste or trust mine ?
(Trust me i'm a ☠ drummer)
Have a read https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/july-30th-aug-12th-sept-25th-oct-10th.77208/page-33

my plan , in bold, sure 100%
Aug 2nd Vagabundos Derrick May
Aug 3rd SANDY RIVERA O BEACH 15€
Aug4th woomoon?
Aug 5th Claptone Danny T Pacha ?
Aug 7th elrow ushuaia 55€

plan of other mate
aug 2th FMIF ushuaia
aug 3th obeach as daytime + elrow amnesia (i won't go 100%, not i dont like this but done it too many times)
aug 4th Zoo benimussa park
Aug 5th Ushuaia Claptone Danny T Pacha

for other stuff (sunset time, lunch, dinner, beach, exploration) beside parties, its not obvious to plan something upong ur location and availibility of people , lot of delays in ibz, especially when ur brain is working at slow motion ?

1rst important question, your location? san an? ibz town ?pdb?
and 2nd?ur muscial taste?if u r into EDM, looks like we wont meet for sure at parties .

some israelian pack with former spotlight met ibz 12, should join us along parties from aug 1th

Make the more contacts u can here as u may divide the numbers by 3?4? ull meet , once in ibz

always good vibes with great music from my usb key and me banging on the drums while driving (no worries i' m used to hit, as u may smoke ur cigarette while driving)

meetup topic doesnt mean we ll meet people

i'm just really happy with those that follow my schedule ☝

just try to help as the more the merrier.

always good vibes with great music from my usb key and me banging on the drums while driving (no worries i' m used to hit, as u may smoke ur cigarette while driving)

meetup topic doesnt mean we ll meet people

i'm just really happy with those that follow my schedule ☝

just try to help as the more the merrier.
Mate, it’s all good?

give a shout if along my stay (closing?) i still owe u a drink ;)

the only thing i ask from new mates is not delaying my time, it happened a lot, its why im more into, see you at this club around than picking people
eg last summer we were at destino with best mates (1 or 2 canadians? @Nobbie Q ? i don't remind + uae) , some girl in figueretas text me she want to join, ive answered ok ,but be ready in order to go to pikes hotel, we get out of Destino and went to pick her and when seeing her, she told us to wait 1hours as she was checking in, i didnt answer and started to roar engine ? and drive straight towards pikes , a pity as we got one mate i dont remember who that was at destino and pay taxi to get home, he or she could be the +1 on our pikes free invitation

other not newbie, asking to pick her in front of moma, in front of steak n shake, but too much drogas she couldnt see me, i had to get out the car to look for her (i always forgot lot of brain/sight of people are foggy because of drugs n people forget mine is too, because of lack of sleep ?) , n people dont understand why i loose my temper easyly, it was amnesia opening around 1h00am , making a favor to pick in pdb where i was already in amnesia P but i need to get out amnesia for private reasons (ibz side effect ? )

give a shout if along my stay (closing?) i still owe u a drink ;)

the only thing i ask from new mates is not delaying my time, it happened a lot, its why im more into, see you at this club around than picking people
eg last summer we were at destino with best mates (1 or 2 canadians? @Nobbie Q ? i don't remind + uae) , some girl in figueretas text me she want to join, ive answered ok ,but be ready in order to go to pikes hotel, we get out of Destino and went to pick her and when seeing her, she told us to wait 1hours as she was checking in, i didnt answer and started to roar engine ? and drive straight towards pikes , a pity as we got one mate i dont remember who that was at destino and pay taxi to get home, he or she could be the +1 on our pikes free invitation

other not newbie, asking to pick her in front of moma, in front of steak n shake, but too much drogas she couldnt see me, i had to get out the car to look for her (i always forgot lot of brain/sight of people are foggy because of drugs n people forget mine is too, because of lack of sleep ?) , n people dont understand why i loose my temper easyly, it was amnesia opening around 1h00am , making a favor to pick in pdb where i was already in amnesia P but i need to get out amnesia for private reasons (ibz side effect ? )
that really doesn't sound like a holiday to me gp! your doing more than I do at work

true for ibzxx but not for ibz 19, my last party was dc10 closing oct 18 and since there ,nopaprties at all,I hope i will manage to stand stall at the parties ?

I'm going to Ibiza alone for my 30th birthday and it is my first time. I'm planning to be there from August 2nd to August 6th. Does anyone want to hang out?
would love some new company to go out with :)
i’ll be staying in sant ann area for the whole summer let me know

Back