Meet Up 14-24 Sept

Emma2007

Hi Guys and Gals

Is anyone in Ibiza 14-24 Sept? Me and my friend arrive 4am Sunday (14th) and leave on 24th.

Looking to have another meet-up/birthday party at Pink Panther on Wed 17th Sept

Let me know if you fancy coming along - Sue hosts the best birthday parties!!! Had my birthday there last year and it was lush to meet up with other Spotlighters!

We will probably be in there most nights as well if you cant make it on 17th!!

Hope everyone has a lush time in Ibiza xxx

Hey Emma,

I will be around from 14-19 ... Coming alone so I would be glad to have some good nights out there with motivated party people 8) I'll staying in San Antonio ... Let me know if you wanna meet over there :lol:

Do you already know where you're going to stay and maybe know which parties you might go to? I dont mind moving around the Island anyway to meet people :)

Staying @ PdB!

Planning to go to:

16th Ibiza-Spotlight Meet-Up @ BoraBora (German Forum)

17th Home of La Troya @ Space

18th Danny Tenaglia – Ace of Clubs @ Space

19th Manumission Closing @ Amnesia

20th Matinee @ Space and/or People from Ibiza Closing @ Amnesia

21st WLS @ Space

22nd Cocoon @ Amnesia 24th Meganite Closing @ Privilege

Prinzipiell kannste mir per PM natürlich gern auch auf Deutsch schreiben... ;) Kommst ja aus der Schweiz, soweit ich das sehe, oder?!

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Do you already know where you're going to stay and maybe know which parties you might go to? I dont mind moving around the Island anyway to meet people :)

Hi!!

I'm in Ibiza 18th to 28th september, so if you want to meet 6 french guy!!

:)

Hi Guys and Gals

Is anyone in Ibiza 14-24 Sept? Me and my friend arrive 4am Sunday (14th) and leave on 24th.

Looking to have another meet-up/birthday party at Pink Panther on Wed 17th Sept

Let me know if you fancy coming along - Sue hosts the best birthday parties!!! Had my birthday there last year and it was lush to meet up with other Spotlighters!

We will probably be in there most nights as well if you cant make it on 17th!!

Hope everyone has a lush time in Ibiza xxx

Hi Emma,

I replied to you in the other thread, im definitely on for ameeting up again, ill forward you on my details soon.:)

I'm about 18th to 22nd:

Thursdsay 18th: Eivissa Bars then probably Pacha
Friday 19th: Teatro Pereyra or Vila Mercedes (see who's playing) then Manumission
Saturday20th: Blue Marlin or Sa Trinxa then Hed Kandi or Space
Sunday 21st: Vila Mercedes then Eden (but may change)

PM me if you want a number.

Hello Emma!

I'd love to meet up! How late are you going to be at the Pink Panther? It seems I won't be far from there, but I might be coming from Eden.

we should definitely organise a proper meetup just like last year in the Pink Panther which went very well, shall we say Sunday the 14th Sep in the Pink Panther at say 10pm?:)

(Reason i say the 14th is that i wouldn't be in Ibiza for the 17th i go back then)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Emma,

My friend and I will be there from Sept 13-26th. We are both Ibiza virgins and would love to meet up with you guys so you can show us the ropes!! :D

That was a good crack last year. :)

aye it was nice to meet everyone after corrsponding for months beforehand on this forum,pity the exact same crowd weren't all on the island again at the same time...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey all...im in ibiza 8th til 15 th septemeber. im up for this big meet at pink panther. cnt wait to go bak n harass sue with her big 'jugs' ..... of cocktail ha ha

I will try to meet you guys around as well my plane lands around 21h, just time to move to the San Ant, deposit my bag at hotel and will move right away to Pink Panther ...

i am here

hello everybody I am here.. sorry not been on forums for a couple of weeks... busy busy august ...lol cant wait to see the lovely emma and eat lots of cake!!!! cause we will kee the cocktail specials on for the spotlighters xxxx looking forward to having cake on the 17th too xxxxxxx:lol:

Back