Me & My partner are Moving to Ibiza Advice on finding work and Accommodation ?

admintest

Hello. Me and my partner are wanting to move to Ibiza sant antonio . My partner is a Music producer Engineer and Dj. He's had plays on Ibiza Fm, Open Lab Radio amongst plays in the Uk. He's been in Beetport top 100 at no1 many of times and had many records out too. How would he go about finding work over in Ibiza playing out music & engineering ?
I would also need employment in Ibiza not just for the summer but all year round how would i go about finding work over there too?
We are both saving enough so that we can go over there for six months so we can rent a apartment and pay 6 months rent in advance, In order for us to rent over in Ibiza is there ant special requirements needed as we are from England?
Advice form residents in Ibiza or from those who have moved out there would be very helpful :p

Last edited by a moderator:
no, no special rental requirements. as long as you have the cash up front they'll rip your arm off.

The only "difficult" (ie faffy) bits are the legal paperwork stuff, ie NIE, Empadron, residencia etc... but these are covered better on other threads in this section....

This is important. If all goes well and i take the plunge how would you register at a doctors surgery over there..Ie is it the same as here you find a doctors and register with your national health number and then your registered or do you have to have residency and the things you stated first before doing so. Do you have to pay to see a doctor as in does it all run on a private service OR is it free to see a doctor like it is here and you pay for your medication if you become sick unless your unemployed or your under the age of 16 then you get it on the nhs?

to get medical care you need to be resident and have a proper contract of employment with your employer paying national insurance for you. otherwise you need private medical insurance so you can pop down to harley street if you have the snuffles

Back