Me in Ibiza local newspaper!

Yes the post was merely so that I could brag about being in the Ibiza paper which I thought was pretty cool, I did not know that there was a website with pics and that they would end up on here for all to see lol :oops: in fact I'm quite embarrassed as in the paper they were more blurred I had not seen it in high quality before :oops: anyway it doesn't matter what you think Icey it's my foot not yours, you probably have 2 big ugly hairy feet with long bent toes and thick yellow claw toenails , with a fungal infection under the two big ones, and they are likely to smell of mouldy cheese

you probably have 2 big ugly hairy feet with long bent toes and thick yellow claw toenails , with a fungal infection under the two big ones, and they are likely to smell of mouldy cheese

think I saw that on Embarrassing Bodies once.

My wonderful OH spends at least an hour manicuring my feet every 2 weeks

The advantages of living with a woman increase in value as you get older :)

Yes the post was merely so that I could brag about being in the Ibiza paper which I thought was pretty cool, I did not know that there was a website with pics and that they would end up on here for all to see lol :oops: in fact I'm quite embarrassed as in the paper they were more blurred I had not seen it in high quality before ...
you talked about your tattoos and even your boobies (and different boob jobs)
all the time in that forum back in the day ...
... so no reason to start whing now ... :twisted: :lol:

you talked about your tattoos and even your boobies (and different boob jobs)
all the time in that forum back in the day ...
... so no reason to start whing now ... :twisted: :lol:

All the time = once . Besides talking about and putting pictures in public forums are 2 different things you horrible little old man.. if you think any different then lets see a picture of your fugly self shall we??

I was Hauskitten
Johnny Vodka was Vodka Jon
Chepiz was Shady South American
FGP was Fusion
Trevor from Slough was Trevor from Slough

where are Colonel Kurtz, Uncle Sevo and johnny68 these days?

You can have my missus if you like?

:spank::lol::lol::lol::lol: Do I take it she's with you again this trip ?

I was Hauskitten
Johnny Vodka was Vodka Jon
Chepiz was Shady South American
FGP was Fusion
Trevor from Slough was Trevor from Slough

where are Colonel Kurtz, Uncle Sevo and johnny68 these days?

Where is Icey these days ? I miss Icey - he was so funny and contributed a lot - just couldn't help himself crossing the line though :lol:

:spank::lol::lol::lol::lol: Do I take it she's with you again this trip ?

Where is Icey these days ? I miss Icey - he was so funny and contributed a lot - just couldn't help himself crossing the line though :lol:

I’ve let her tag along this time.

Back