Me in Ibiza local newspaper!

hauskitten

No longer active
I forgot to mention that I was in the centre pages of Ultima Hora Ibiza 2 pictures, one of me and my friend and one large picture of my foot with a small interview which I'd like someone to translate !! I was quite chuffed so we bought 2 copies and one I will be framing :lol::D

I'm not sure if they have a website I have 2 copies though I'll have to grab them, Olly translated some of it for me from my picture on FB but the rest 2 blurred.. It was a feature about tattoos I have a graffiti style ghetto blaster on my foot 8) lol

Cool article.

Here's a couple of pics of my tat from Facebook.

40248_453745496969_663086969_6751571_2416748_n.jpg

40248_453745506969_663086969_6751573_1886559_n.jpg

Apologies for the gratuitous nipple shot!

Nice Alarm ! (Gratuitous nipple shot :lol::lol:)

Yes they did take the one of my back but didnt show it my foot ones better !! look how cool it is man lol but I'm not impressed with this it's not very discrete is it and don';t think Greg will be happy wiv the Hasslehoff comment hahahahaha:lol::lol::lol:

yep it hurt and yep I have quite a lot and no it aint him !!

Translated with Google chrome browser, I dont like the rest of it, but that bit works reasonably well with this & the diario

Tim

Star tattoos, tribal, suns, letters, flowers, animals, oriental tattoos. Many, increasingly, those who surrender to this artistic movement that does not distinguish between social sectors and that is making its way through the prejudices drawing lines in the bodies of people around the world. The tattoos have various meanings from the beginning: It is communal, anecdotal, representative, assertive, forms of self expression or purely aesthetic.
Walking along any of the beaches of Ibiza are many who proudly display their tattoos, Paul noted that "the tattoos come in a given time, there are signs indicating that I have to let me. One of my tattoos is vindictive, King cycling, I call because I believe that more use should be the bike to keep fit and to prevent such pollution. "
Many are those who say that when you start to get a tattoo is like a vice that can not stop and end up covering you whole body.
The tattooed areas are the arms, legs and back, but more and more people get tattoos from one arm to another through the chest and thus continue decorating the body. Chris, a tattoo artist, says that "the area that most people are tattooed arms because that's where it hurts less."
There are many who think much to drawing done and in what area but others simply for aesthetic or fashion and paint the whole body just to belong to an urban group, which although not officially identified, is quite widespread in our country.
On the other hand, most believe that tattoos are decorative details on the skin and that would make too much heavy body. These are the same looking design to give the more you like it, regardless. This is the case of Kerry, an English girl who found the design of flowers that has drawn in a store in Los Angeles.
Behind these are the tattoo tattooed bodies, artists who design and draw first on paper which will translate into the skin later.
Most people love their beaches Ibiza kept tattoos for life, while others may regret they did it on impulse. In the past, to remove a tattoo it required surgery, but now can be removed through a medical procedure with a laser.
Undoubtedly, through this ancient art every culture got its own meaning. As in Polynesian culture that has had more influence on this trend, which began to tattoo at a young age and lasted until there was no virgin body region pigments. Beyond its aesthetic sense, the tattoo gave respect hierarchy as well as providing the entire community to the wearer in skin also was someone more tattooed, more respect is owed.

WHY THE TATTOO OF A
Chris
(Germany)
"I am a tattoo artist. I have some that I've done it myself '
To Chris tattoos, more than fashion, is a tattoo business because it is. It takes even under the armpits. "Most of the tattoos I have are just for aesthetics, have no meaning, except that I have the face of Elvis and one that represents the love for my son, Frank. I started at 20 years and now I have a business in Munich. There are some that I've done it myself but only in the areas they came, if I would make them all. My son and my wife also I have tattooed "he explains.

Greg and Joan
(Wales)
"The 'tattoos' are an expression of oneself"
Joan has tattooed across his back and both heels, all in color. "I started with a small flower at age 16, later I wanted to cover it with a butterfly and finished painting all the back with very fine and female flowers, but the seven I have are of different styles." Greg noted that for him, "the tattoos are an expression of oneself. "On my back I've been putting one in English, music is the answer because I am a DJ and this is my world."

Chim
(Netherlands)
"My 'tattoos' symbolize my mother, my girlfriend and the life"
"The tattoos I have are a symbol of my mother, my girlfriend and life. The tattoos are from Thailand and Holland. THailand I like the style because I was born there. I started at age 21. I think I have another more in the side by my son and we are waiting, my wife and me that I would do it in the whole arm, but there are people who do not like tattoos and out of respect for my work and prefer to hide 'he says.

Peter
(Netherlands)
"Volume Indonesian culture and adapt to my experience"
"To me, they are drawing on the skin that remind me of times spent over my life, to which I have always present, like a cross, my mother died, and two flowers of my twin sons, one initial each side. The arm is basically Indonesian culture, the volume and suitable to my experience. In the middle I have a hummingbird that is like the representation of myself, there are many cherry blossoms that represent the beauty and life goes very quickly, "he explains.

Frederick
(Belgium)
"It cost me 35 hours to do a whole year"
Frederick thinks a story tattooed on his body, a first part covers nearly one in his arms and leg cover contratria next year. "My tattoos represent the energy that can give the forces of nature do not represent me but to the Polynesian people, their culture and beliefs. This cost me 35 hours to do a whole year and made me an artist from Belgium, which controls the Polynesian culture background. "

I've always thought about getting a tattoo. But last year, I was on the beach and it seemed like everyone had one. Felt more original without one. Wouldn't mind a small dragon somewhere though.

normally i think tattoos on women´s foot look quite sexy,
but this one looks like a terrible accident - at least from the distance :eek::twisted:

Ahh Icey you are the first person to dislike it! you cant see the crown and the tape with wings on the other side , no it's definitely cool as fook 8) I don't care what you say !! and i dont think it's supposed to look sexy or I would have had flowers or something crap like that... It's a cover up of a playboy bunny and stars anyway please nothing could be worse lmao

.... (hehe) @ the translation... Greg never told me he was a DJ???? LOL:lol::lol::lol:

all these slimey blokes will tell you they like it - probably because they want to shag you :twisted:

No need to lower the tone.

Im not a big fan of Tattoo body art, but I think its the inclusion of Kitten in a local pictorial that is the story here, not just the tattoos

Back