Me And My Mate R Going To Ibiza 6th-20th June

I

ibiza2003

Me and my mate r going to ibiza from June 6th - June 20th 2003,not been before and was just wondering if anybody was planning on going there at the same time and would like to meet up??? :?: Hope to hear from as many of u as possible, cheers and happy clubbing 2003 !!!!!

miss you by a day

;) i will arrive on the 21st of june.

have a good time.

I arrive the day you leave am afraid. tis a bit strange that the 20th of june is gonna be an awfull day for you and one of the best days ever for me. :lol: am sure you'll have a blinder ;)

Hi there me and my mate will be arriving in san an on the 6th June.Well be in hotel march.Let me know if u want to meet up?!?

I should arrive in Ibiza around the 6th of June too, after spending a week or so in Barcelona. Since I'll be traveling alone, I'd be glad to meet up with ya.
I'm 28, from Montreal, first time in Ibiza.

email me!

We will be in Ibiza June 6th through the 16th. I beleive we are staying at Jet Apartments, but we have not finalized it yet. Love to meet up!

:D i'm goin 18 may but planning to stay all summer so i'll meet up with you when u get there...

hopefully i'll have a job by then & might know my way around a bit...

send me an e-mail s_wallace08@hotmail.com if you're interested in meeting up, i need to chill with come crazy people who are up for a mad time this year...

hello

my friend and i will be there from june 13th-21st. staying at es vive. hope to meet you.

ibiza2003 said:
Me and my mate r going to ibiza from June 6th - June 20th 2003,not been before and was just wondering if anybody was planning on going there at the same time and would like to meet up??? :?: Hope to hear from as many of u as possible, cheers and happy clubbing 2003 !!!!!

Me & 2 others from CLubtheWorld are going to be out there from 5-9th June to promote over the weekend & go to some of the opening parties. PM me if you want to meet up?

ibiza2003 said:

i will be arrivin on the 6th til the 20th let me no if you wanna meet up!

if not have a great time! :D

Shall we all meet at Coastline on the saturday?? Say 7.30pm?

Nice one Sarah! (Tho I wont be able to as I'll still be here at home )

WIll be over on the 14th June tho and Monday night 16th - will probably be around Coasline around sunset if anyone fancies sharing a sangria !

Back