McDonalds

dawnarmstrong

Sorry, this is really stupid question! Is there Maccy D's in San Antonio town or bay?? Really craved it the last time we were there but couldn't find one anywhere! Saw KFC, maybe you have to venture into Ibiza town?? Not the end of the world like, but it would just be nice to know!

Also, is the zinema bar still existing in san antonio close to bar m? I remember the cocktails were so, so dirt cheap the last time we were there! Can't wait, roll on next year!

i dont think there is mac donalds in san an is there? ive always thought its only kfc and burger king, but for maccie d's you do have to venture to ibiza town

Robo said:
unfourtunately there is a mcdonalds and a burger king in ibiza town.

:twisted:

Two of 'em actually, McD's either end of town and a KFC/Pizza Hut on the main street too. Dunno how I know :rolleyes: just observant I guess :oops:

kazza said:
i dont think there is mac donalds in san an is there? ive always thought its only kfc and burger king, but for maccie d's you do have to venture to ibiza town
that's right no McD in San Antonio

??

Thanks very much for all your responses, it seems to be quite debatable!! Lol. Not to worry, good old kfc will just have to do if there isn't one! Happy days if there is tho!

I was in Prague last week and there was a McD's and a KFC..............

..................nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I thought there was only Burger King in San An.

There is a burger king up that side street in San An and the one near Bar M. I didnt see a Mc donalds

dawnarmstrong said:
is the zinema bar still existing in san antonio close to bar m?

yes :!:

ibz34.JPG

Zinema Bar

Thanks McRackin!! Although I did some suffering after drinking in there the last time coz it was so cheap!! Maybe I learnt my lesson (I think not!!) :rolleyes: :D Are the cocktails still as cheap???????

So good old KFC it is then......I'm sure no Maccy D's being there won't ruin my holiday!! Just have to drink instead then!! Hee hee!!

i have never seen one in San Antonio, but when I was in Barcelona last week I managed to find a C&A's, which I thought had closed down?

Back