May, still winter?

Lockfinn

A friend and I were thinking about going to Ibiza in early May (1st or 2nd week) Can anyone tell me what to expect? We're looking for crazy clubbing and a good time. Tryin to make the most out of my last few weeks before I join the military.

the only big club open every night at the beginning of may is pacha. maybe not enough for your crazy clubbing plans but i know is my favourite time of the year!! :idea:

Hi this is my first post but I am going to Ibiza in May 15th onwards for the first time!! going with my Girlf and another couple got a nice apartment sorted in Santa Eulalia..

Could you guys reply with some recommendations for some nice bars/clubs that play mainly Vocal House old and new ...If you have any suggestions on these type of place that are open at this time it would be appreciated.

I gather Pacha is open... any ideas where i can get listings for whose playing when whilst I am out there?

Thanks....

Mark,

the dj's at pacha won't be 'big names' but the ressies (but no worse than that).most of the (dj) bars in Ibiza Town (bout 15mins from Santa E) will be open by then, although maybe not every single day.

Check/Search these forums for more info ;)

Thanks Russ..

To be honest, I am not that bothered about Big names.. kind of out of the big club scene, when on holiday anyway! I am however looking forward to a few chilled, but funky bars!!

Thanks,

Mark

Back