may 8th

markus

me and mate are flying from birmingham on may the 8th at 06.15

is there any one else flying from there at that date who would like to meet up for a drink or 6 ;) let the party begin !!! :p

Hi, yeah, me and my mate will be out there just before that in the last week of April. Are you taking a mobile over there?

Are you planning on working the season?

Karl

see you both over there 8) im flying out 23rd april,hows the money situation come along markus?

I'll Probably get there and find out its too early but i'd rather be there than here and in with a better chance of getting an alrite job

hi

hey everyone one i'm flying out with markus can't wait we are all going to have to meet up some where ..... exchange phone numbers ... stue if u go out earlyer u get the cheepest accomidation ... my mate last year was only paying 50euro a month ....

Re: hi

jaxx4 said:
hey everyone one i'm flying out with markus can't wait we are all going to have to meet up some where ..... exchange phone numbers ... stue if u go out earlyer u get the cheepest accomidation ... my mate last year was only paying 50euro a month ....

50 euros a month thats fu**in amazing! where was this at? are you taking much money over with you jaxx?

50 euros a month £$%^ me. Where was that?!!!!!! I'll be out there on the 23rd too. Flying out on the 20th. Do our mobiles work out their? I'm with orange.

hey hardcore_24/7

yes me and jaxx4 are working the season will be are seccond one can't wait yes will be using my old spansh moble nummber :D

lee
yes i have got money sorted now thanks willl be taking about 600 pounds=about 800 euro so should be ok as long i as i dont piss it all up :(

where are you flying from lee do you have accom when you get there me and jaxx4 are getting a taxi from airport to san ann then booking inti a hostal

i think thats around how much i'll end up taking myself so am gonna have to be careful aswell......im flying out 23rd april got the same plan as you just gonna turn up....might just go straight to the ship and see whats happenning

you will ahve to pm you spanish number when you get there will ahve to meet for a drink in the ship :D

HI

AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAA
A A A A A A A
A AAAAAA A A AAAAAA
A A A A A A A
AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAA A A

HOW COOOOOOOOOOOOL IS THIS HA HA WOOOOOO HOOOOOO

HI EVERYONE ONE !!!!!!

its not may the 8th i am flying now it is the 15th of may from stansted at 7.30pm any one else flying that date wants to meet for a farewell drink to sunny britan

Back