May 24-29 2023 - struggling with any confirmed headliners?

Sparklebean

We are all back in Ibiza in May 24-29 but think we are too late for opening parties and no confirmed headliners yet - have I missed anything or too early?

Hello and welcome to the forum. You're a bit early, but the good news is that announcements have started and will continue, albeit slowly for next month or so, before picking up the pace as we get towards and into March.

The party calendar for 2023 is in its infancy, but you can see the first shoots. Eden and Ibiza Rocks really the only things confirmed so far and even then, without line-ups at the moment

As ever, all the latest news will be published to our magazine feed when confirmed. For the gossip, right here is the best place!

For your dates, I'm sure the Friday to Sunday period will be plentiful for parties. All the clubs will be open at that point. There could well be some opening parties that weekend. Midweek there is sure to be some choice, but will be a bit more limited

Last edited:
Not best dates tbh as it starts 1 month earlier since 2022, outside opening (april 28th 29th 30th may 1rst the extended weekend not to miss ), outside groove odyssey events too ( may 18 -24) n u may leave the island on elrow amnesia opening..some parties start after june too.

Not best dates tbh as it starts 1 month earlier since 2022, outside opening (april 28th 29th 30th may 1rst the extended weekend not to miss ), outside groove odyssey events too ( may 18 -24) n u may leave the island on elrow amnesia opening..some parties start after june too.
that's entirely subjective though. For some people, even the end of April is too early for a holiday, regardless of what parties are on offer. And although I appreciate you like it, Groove Odyssey is hardly a calendar fixture that most people plan their holiday around

Those dates make a lot of sense if you're from the UK, as 29 May is a public holiday and thus a day you save taking from your annual leave allowance

End of april is too early, end of may was better as ibz b4 ibiza 19;but i follow the events/packed weekends.
Lot of parties started after june 1rst last year.
I know 1 % max of spotligh people (or only myself) will book their party upon Go e,vents they are more willing to book along Clockwork orange weekend that is on bottom of my wishing list if any days off left
Let's see what calendar parties will offer us on april/may/june

that's entirely subjective though. For some people, even the end of April is too early for a holiday, regardless of what parties are on offer. And although I appreciate you like it, Groove Odyssey is hardly a calendar fixture that most people plan their holiday around

Those dates make a lot of sense if you're from the UK, as 29 May is a public holiday and thus a day you save taking from your annual leave allowance
It also makes a lot of sense for us in France, 29 may is bank holiday too here 😉
I built my holidays around the 18(Bank Holiday here) and 29 may because of it.
Second half of May is surely the time of the year I prefer now to come to ibiza.

If last years calendar is anything to go buy iit should be a pretty good week., dc10, pacha, amnesia and hi all had something on. Plus o beach and Ibiza rocks if you’re looking for something in the day.

I was early May in 2020, then July 2021 (Covid Put a downer on this trip but still partying hard!!) thought end of May might of been good for bankhols but thinking us ladies should have stayed an extra few nights. It is what it is - thanks for Tye replies much appreciated!!

If last years calendar is anything to go buy iit should be a pretty good week., dc10, pacha, amnesia and hi all had something on. Plus o beach and Ibiza rocks if you’re looking for something in the day.
I think we just missed headliners at Ibiza rocks but I’m sure we wi have a good time - never a let down!!!

Is there a beaches link on here? Never really explored even back in 1995 it was always a mission to party but this time us ladies want to get to a nice beach that has a good vibe with music.

Is there a beaches link on here? Never really explored even back in 1995 it was always a mission to party but this time us ladies want to get to a nice beach that has a good vibe with music.
Sunset Ashram pops up fairly regularly at Cala Conta as a nice place for a day. Can pop along to the nudie beach just a long the coast for that all over tan too

Sunset Ashram pops up fairly regularly at Cala Conta as a nice place for a day. Can pop along to the nudie beach just a long the coast for that all over tan too
God, just realised how much of a perv that post makes me sound....

It's a really nice cove down there with a lovely little (cash only when I went) chiringuito, but dont be a staring marvin!

It's a really nice cove down there with a lovely little (cash only when I went) chiringuito, but dont be a staring marvin!
I love that chiringuito, although I’ve never seen any nude people there as I’ve only been in the dark 😂

Hahaha it’s ok I think we are all pervs at heart 🤣

I was actually going to convince everyone to bring backpacks (they are going to f-ing hate me or shave my eyebrows when I’m asleep) for snacks 😬

Back