May 22nd - 25th

racheloggy

Heya!

So I've booked to go to Ibiza on the 22nd and now all my friends have dropped out so they can't come and it seems I am now going alone.

I normally wouldn't mind but it'll be my first time and I don't quite fancy walking the streets by myself or clubbing on my own either.

I'm only there for 3 days but if anyone wants to meet up and have a drink or catch a tan etc etc. Let me know!

I'll be staying in Playa ( Ryan Apartments ) I was thinking of going to CircoLoco opening party and then maybe hiring a car and going down to ocean beach on either the 23rd or 24th and getting a ferry to Formentera on either day but I'm happy to tag along anywhere really.

xxxx

I normally wouldn't mind but it'll be my first time and I don't quite fancy walking the streets by myself or clubbing on my own either.
This is 2 things you don't have to worry about in Ibiza. I garauntee you'll bump into people and make friends doing both of those things especially on nights out!

Hey, how's it going? I was thinking of going to circa loco as well tomorrow. But not sure about transport from San Antonio but if you're thinking of going we could share a cab from playa. Let me know.

Hey, how's it going? I was thinking of going to circa loco as well tomorrow. But not sure about transport from San Antonio but if you're thinking of going we could share a cab from playa. Let me know.

I've literally just changed my dates so I'm going on the 23rd instead and staying until the 27th so Circo Loco is getting a miss. I'll be going to IMS on the Wednesday (and maybe Friday too...) though so if you're still here or want to do anything during the week let me know or send me a message xxx

Last edited:
Hey, myself and three friends are going 25th to 28th! Looking for some people to make a big group and head to bars and clubs.

Back