~May 2009...Good Times~

LozPie*

Hey guys,

Ibiza is calling for May 2009, just wondered who is going out then?

Im a 23 yr old girl going by myself (all my friends are being grown ups:rolleyes:.... I have no plans for that just yet...), love the sun/ being free spirited/ music- all types from foo's to tiesto (he rocks my world)/having fun/ meeting new people/ dancing ALL night long. Just generally having a great time with like minded people.

Staying in San Antonio, hoping to get work as soon as I get there!

Any tips? Anyone else going around then?

Hey guys,

Im a 23 yr old girl going by myself (all my friends are being grown ups:rolleyes:.... I have no plans for that just yet...), love the sun/ being free spirited/ music- all types from foo's to tiesto (he rocks my world)/having fun/ meeting new people/ dancing ALL night long. Just generally having a great time with like minded people.

Where you from? Enland, U.S, other.....when we come out if you want to hang or show us around since you been there longer let us know

Hi, Im from England... Havent been to Ibiza before so Im looking for people who are going there also!

Have you been before?

LozPie.x.

Hey guys,

Hi there, I am in exactly the same boat as you, have never worked there before. been last two years on Holiday to Ibiza decided this time to make it a little longer and spend the summer out there. Only live once and all that! I am 20 year old girl living in aberdeen in scotland, looking to speak to anyone in the same boat (possibly any scottish ppl to share flights out with etc!) my email is dolly_mixture999@hotmail.com
add me if ur in the same situation!!

Cant wait! Roll on May 09! x

Hey guys,

Hey I'm in the same situation, I'm 23 yr old girl living in Liverpool and I've been going to Ibiza for about 4 years. I really want to work there next year preferably in a bar but all my friends have their own committments, babies, careers etc.! Would be great to meet some people over there as it looks like I'm going on my own. I'm looking at going at the end of April/beginning of May heading for San An and will be needing people to flat share with!

My email is lucy_andrews@hotmail.co.uk or add me on facebook if your looking at going over at the same time! x

hi

im a 24 year old irish male heading out for a second season. holidayed there for 4 years and worked there once. im heading out start of may. anyone heading out similar date at me on msn barrykane2002@hotmail.com

speak soon!

might as well get my shout in here..

I'm looking at doing the same thing, also been on the isle for holiday in '07 and '08. have added a couple of you guys already. I'm a 21 year old guy from Edinburgh with a scary full-time job looming up in september 09... looking to head out after my final exams in May and make good use of my last free summer! Msn is cjcameron1812@hotmail.com.

I'm in the same boat, sick of shi**y Newport, if I stay here any longer then I will lose the plot lol.
Definitely going out in April or May, doubt any of my mates will come for a few months as they are all serious about their jobs ect
Wouldn't mind sharing accommodation/travelling with someone.
I am 20 years old, and just wanna live the Ibiza dream in 2009, I have talked about doing it for the past few years but never did....this time I am defiantly going! Nothing to lose!

if anyone is interested in sharing accommodation/travelling together add me on msn
zach1888@hotmail.com :)

Hey, I am 20 and from Dundee, Scotland. I've been to Ibiza twice before and I am now looking to get out there for the summer to live, work and play :p.

I have no plans as of yet but I'm looking to share accomodation and wouldn't mind travelling with someone either. I love music, especially Trance and Progressive House and into the likes of Above & Beyond, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Jaytech, Joonas Hahmo...etc. I do enjoy all types of music though as long as it isn't Basshunter or Scooter, I'm happy :p. I love the sun, the beach and I'm always up for a laugh.

I just want to go out there and have a good time before it's too late and I no longer have this kind of opportunity. Add me on msn Davidmatthewdfc@hotmail.com if you're interested in sharing accomodation or going over at the same time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Orite?

Orite, flying out from Cardiff on the 29th May, hoping to get in some accomadation with a few people(San Antonio preferbly), its me and a mate...

im 20, hes 19, love a party, looking for work and got intentions of staying the whole summer.

i do a bit of djing and am into techno/minimal/tech house and partial to house aswelll...

Scott..

Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516780806

MSN = jarmoon @ hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Hey There,

Im heading out to San Antonio on the 24th of May and meeting up with two friends.. We're 3 females ages 23 to 24 looking for another female to share our perfect flat in San Antonio!

Its 5 minutes from the west end so its not too noisey, It looks right out over the sea (sunset views every night).. :) And is right next to Kanya beach!

If your interested I'd love to hear from you! I can send you some photos of the flat..

email me!

Cheers Dahni 8)

dahni_bear@hotmail.com

Quick intro

I'm Charlotte, I'm 25 and I'm also going all by myself although I don't want to!

I want to go in April (24th around abouts) and ideally with some girlies or a girl and then to find a cool place to live, and get to work enjoying the hedonism that Ibiza will bring!

I'm carefree, funny, loyal and up for an awesome experience with like minded people you knwo what I mean?

Soooo i'm thinking shots down Cafe Del Mar, sunsets to watch, getting trashed and dancing like a fool, enjoying the music, meeting new people and generally having the time of our lives!!!

Sound like you? Get in touch :)

I am Charlotte Kymberley on Facebook

xxxx

Hi im heading over on the 25th of april for my 4th season. And its always good to get to know people. I went over my first season on my own and had a great time. Probably met more people my first season than any other, as being on your own makes you make more of an effort. There is plenty of workers partys and you will soon get to see firmiluar faces usually in vivas at about half 4 in the morning when some of the smaller bars in the west end close.

so if any of you have any questions give me a shout and i will try and help you out.
vodkaandcoke123@hotmail.com

Back