May 17 - 27th

WuWei

I'm feeling as if I won't be able to resist the IMS Dalt Vila Festival which will be on the 22nd of May. To dance up in a 2500 year old castle which overlooks both the harbor and the sea, is but one of the things that sets Ibiza above such other artificially contrived places such as Vegas or others. Elrow's opening party on the 23rd, Lovely Laura, Ibiza Rocks and Ocean Beach pool parties, and the Zoo Project are a few others that are on my list as well. I've met some incredible people from all over Europe in these "Meet me in Ibiza" forum posts, and would love to do so once again. I always get a car and map out a rough itinerary so that others who might not otherwise get to enjoy some of Ibiza's out-of-the-way treasures, can join in by "reserving" a seat on a day whose destination appeals to them. In past years, we've coordinated as many as three carloads of "spotlighters" who were all interested in meeting up. Agua Blancas beach in the NE, the 425BC sanctuary cave of Tanit, Es Cavallett beach (the Northern part as I'm neither bisex or gay), and of course Es Vedra, are but some of my other island favorites. The little chiringuito at the foot of the cliffs at Agua Blancas beach is one of my favorite spots on earth, it's just so unpretentious and relaxed. This place is what Ibiza feels like to me. I've gotten to know Paco and Laura who work there, and they've come to feel like family after my many visits. (the beach isn't spectacular, & half gets washed away semi-frequently with big storms - it's decidedly a locals spot - it's one of Ibiza's few remaining "clothing optional" beaches - probably not even 10% or so choose to go "au naturelle") Es Culleram is the sanctuary cave of Tanit, and is an out of the way destination along a dirt road, not too far from Agua Blancas that few people who visit Ibiza will ever see - I love it obviously, however, the gates to the cave are locked at 1:30pm which requires an "early" start, after which I always head on over to Agua Blancas.

the summit is at destino

the party is at dalt vila as usual. announcement should come soon
Do you know when tickets come out for the Dalt Villa party Stivi? Are they easy to get hold of or do most get given to delegates and guestlist? We've based our little trip around this (and the after parties)....

Do you know when tickets come out for the Dalt Villa party Stivi? Are they easy to get hold of or do most get given to delegates and guestlist? We've based our little trip around this (and the after parties)....

they should come soon - together with said announcement. we'll have them on sale here so not an issue to get them.
and yes it's usually a good period this with cool parties around the IMS. heard a few rumours already but waaaaay to early to tell.

U have 2 days to experience Groove Odyssey
I recommand Their boat party(Have to buy it right away when Tickets on sell ,otherwise, Full quickly) and nightime party
Day time party is quiet expensive if u dont have it in a pack such the one include with the hotel location..
20200213_142908.jpg
Ps:Don't forget wot i told u about free rides to girls, some will abuse of ur kindness ? ,watch out about Parking places,never pay at doors when they say u r not on the list n have plan B...
I got 2 contacts on the lineup ,1 Ibiza dj and other Uk dj i met last summer ,when i left u at Talamanca Restaurant With Netherland girl and her lover (Now i know why he left Defected Closing after 20mn when music was Kicking to Fmif closing ?), a way to have free pass on daytime events :cool:,uk Dj guy told me i was the coolest Guy he ever met (i ll tell u complete story when we ll meet along closing)

they should come soon - together with said announcement. we'll have them on sale here so not an issue to get them.
and yes it's usually a good period this with cool parties around the IMS. heard a few rumours already but waaaaay to early to tell.
Perfect, can you remember roughly how much they tend to be? 70 euros rings a bell but I could be wrong on that....

I'm booked at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel from the 18th of May until the 27th. Hit me up for rides once I start posting my plans.... For sure I'll be going to the Friday night IMS Dalt Vila festival and likely to Elrow's opener on Saturday the 23rd.

I'm booked at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel from the 18th of May until the 27th. Hit me up for rides once I start posting my plans.... For sure I'll be going to the Friday night IMS Dalt Vila festival and likely to Elrow's opener on Saturday the 23rd.
Me and gf will be in Ibiza and Formentera same time as you.

Back