MAW at Soul Heaven?

B

basil123

Hello,

I read somewhere in another post that MAW are about to do a 3 week stint at Soul Heaven. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone know exact dates? Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks to both of you... unfortunately I will miss them again (by 3 days)!! I feel like I'm destined never to see them :-(

basil123 said:
Thanks to both of you... unfortunately I will miss them again (by 3 days)!! I feel like I'm destined never to see them :-(

Unlucky :cry:

They are playing out and about together more recently so fingers x'd for you :p ;)

Unlucky mate, i missed the southportweekender at PINUP by a few days this year as well - hard to bear. Did anyone go to that night in June?

MARKB said:
Unlucky mate, i missed the southportweekender at PINUP by a few days this year as well - hard to bear. Did anyone go to that night in June?

The Opening with Kerri Chandler?? Certainly did and KC was the Daddy :D

Lucky Lucky you.

I would have eaten my feet to have been able to go.

I left two days before.

MARKB said:
Lucky Lucky you.

I would have eaten my feet to have been able to go.

I left two days before.

I would give my right arm and right leg to see MAW at Pin-Up, if they are as 1/100 as good as they were at Ministry in May then people are in for a treat :p :D

MARKB said:
Do you know where / when you might next be able to catch them on our shores?

Louie's at Sankeys this Saturday. Not sure when Kenny is next playing there.

Soul Heaven where they normally play in London is going every 3 months from end of Aug so earliest you would catch them there is November but DJs still tbc.

Your best bet could be Southport Weekender at end of October, you often get either one or both of them popping up there. They're due to announce the line-up any day now for Southport so I'm checking their website every 5 mins lol :p ;)

Soul heaven only every 3 months :confused: :(

Why dat den?

What they having instead?

N8 said:
Soul heaven only every 3 months :confused: :(

Why dat den?

What they having instead?

Yeah it's not good is it :rolleyes: I have made my feelings known :p

So last one is end of Aug with Jazzy Jeff and then we have to wait til Nov for the next one (altho I'm not too bother bout that cos I would have missed Sept and Oct with Ibiza and Southport :p ;) )

I've e-mail Phil to find out what's on instead but he's been on holiday, I need answers :p

Get on the case Detective bint :) :p :)

As its only gonna be every three months they should obviously have twice yearly 10 hour MAW sessions :D ;)

N8 said:
Get on the case Detective bint :) :p :)

As its only gonna be every three months they should obviously have twice yearly 10 hour MAW sessions :D ;)

Yay one in May and one in November would do me nicely :p ;)

Don't want to overdose on Kenny and Louie and also got to think about the expense of feeding Kenny :eek: :p ;)

Could prove expensive, may november it is then, give the soul heaven coffers time to recover for another assault on all the fast food joints/vans in Elephant and Castle when Kenny come back :eek: ;) :p

Barbie said:
MARKB said:
Do you know where / when you might next be able to catch them on our shores?

Louie's at Sankeys this Saturday. Not sure when Kenny is next playing there.

Soul Heaven where they normally play in London is going every 3 months from end of Aug so earliest you would catch them there is November but DJs still tbc.

Your best bet could be Southport Weekender at end of October, you often get either one or both of them popping up there. They're due to announce the line-up any day now for Southport so I'm checking their website every 5 mins lol :p ;)

MAW are playing the Southport Weekender together, 6 decks, 6 CDJ1000s, 2 mixers, the whole nine yards, other DJs over the weekend are....

Blaze, Kerri Chandler, Jazzy Jeff, Joey Negro, Norman Jay, Brian Tappert, Andy Ward, Aaron Ross, Gilles Peterson, plus all the live acts they'll have on, go on the the website for full line up room by room, www.southportweekender.co.uk

El Robbie, yeah i just got the email this morning for Southportweekender

Looks great - see you there.

Back