Matter - New club

i disagree...

he's great to watch, his hands are everywhere....bit like a randy teenager on a first date!!!

i disagree...

he's great to watch, his hands are everywhere....bit like a randy teenager on a first date!!!

Agree, has so much energy, it puts those other djs to shame who just look bored out of their skull to be there.

Music wise i really like him too.

Ability wise second to none, however does play some rubbish at times. Too much bleeps and plops. Been a long time since heard him though.

Agree!

I must be missing something...granted he's done a great essential mix and is good at nob twiddling but his recent stuff has bored the t!ts off me.

His Glasto set was the most boooooooring non starter of a set I've ever heard. Loads of crap minimal and awful crowd pleaser breakdowns.

On another note - if anyone went to see Hercules and Love Affair at Matter I officially hate you - and what was it like? :eek:

Went last week.

Best club in London by a mile now.

Got a long way to go before we start calling it that. Went to Matter last night and it felt like a cross between Dukes Hed Kandi and Pacha London. The blokes were all wearing white shirts and black ties. Had to laugh when some bloke tripped over a bottle of champagne smashing it to bits he said he paid £80 for it the mug:lol:Awesome sound syystem especially when the bass is coming from under the floor8) No atmosphere whatsoever unfortunately.

:eek::lol:

Fantastic! :lol:

Money really can't buy anything you don't already have eh? Yuppie try hards never fail to amuse me.

Sadly sticky carpets and bad sound systems are where it's at. It's just a shame there's no happy medium.

Got a long way to go before we start calling it that. Went to Matter last night and it felt like a cross between Dukes Hed Kandi and Pacha London. The blokes were all wearing white shirts and black ties. Had to laugh when some bloke tripped over a bottle of champagne smashing it to bits he said he paid £80 for it the mug:lol:Awesome sound syystem especially when the bass is coming from under the floor8) No atmosphere whatsoever unfortunately.

What about Sams?:lol:

Going there in January for the MN2S night so be intersting to see what sort of herberts are there for that!

Air this weekend

Nic Fanucilli, Green Velvet, Franciois K and The Shapeshifters next month

Also Felix Da Housecat

Tom Novy and CJ Macintosh there for Kinky Malinki

Dubfire there in May

As we all know Sven Vath there too in April, certainly not mucking about.

Back