Matinee or Face of Ibiza

discodotty

gettin to ibiza on saturday which night is better matinee or face of ibiza do love amnesia but im going la troya on the wednesday is the face of ibiza any good?

So is Face of Ibiza another primarily gay night?

Was hoping to go out every night when I'm there and really not too keen on another trip to Matinee, while my plan to never visit Pacha is so far going well so that rules out Defected closing...

Face of Ibiza closing seemed most preferable but after a bit of research it looks + sounds very similar to Matinee.. Eg gay and really uninspiring house.. Any suggestions people?

So is Face of Ibiza another primarily gay night?

Was hoping to go out every night when I'm there and really not too keen on another trip to Matinee, while my plan to never visit Pacha is so far going well so that rules out Defected closing...

Face of Ibiza closing seemed most preferable but after a bit of research it looks + sounds very similar to Matinee.. Eg gay and really uninspiring house.. Any suggestions people?

Face of Ibiza music policy is run by DJ Oliver, a bit of a legend on the island for his residency at Amnesia when La Troya was at its peak. Java who also used to the discotecha side of things when La Troya was at Space is also there.

The Face of Ibiza, looks very much a friendly mixed crowd and heard some good reports of it.

Cant wait till we are out, getting to the island on Friday!

Face of Ibiza music policy is run by DJ Oliver, a bit of a legend on the island for his residency at Amnesia when La Troya was at its peak. Java who also used to the discotecha side of things when La Troya was at Space is also there.

The Face of Ibiza, looks very much a friendly mixed crowd and heard some good reports of it.

Cant wait till we are out, getting to the island on Friday!

Awesome! It's a few weeks yet for me but I'm already far too excited (and I'm only there for three days it's gonna be over sooo fast :cry:).. What is your plan for the Saturday then?

As for Face of Ibiza, this kind of stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYLEY2Bfm0 really put me off. It seems like it's gonna be one of those really in your face, 'get on the mic and ruin the tune', cheesy kind of nights. Although I suppose it's still something which would be worth checking out.. Might be possible to get free entry and then I can just stay for a couple of hours if it's not great..

Defected closing does look quite appealing though. Music will be decent and even though I planned to never venture near Pacha it might be the best option.

Back