Match Fixing?

that is awful to watch......i couldn't at times.

the 4th and 5th goal were the worst i think. 7 attackers in the box, not a defender in sight and then the defenders' lame attempts at passing, which happened to go straight to the other team (even if they had to do an about face to make it happen).

shocking.

i used to work with an ex-sports trader at one of the bigger spread firms, he told me a thing or two about match fixing - particularly in the scottish lower leagues - but that is a joke! the goal from the freekick is similar to dikov's against qpr last night.

Beautiful Game my Arse.... makes you sick watching it.

The world of soccer is now run by greedy, money loving, corporate bureaucrats.

UEFA and their like have polluted the beautiful game with their greed and corruption.

Except for Barcelona, nearly every big club in the world is a PLC.

Bah Humbug!!!!

it's called football, not soccer.

also, uefa are european - this is brazilian league 2.

i agree with your sentiment but it's wildly inaccurate. you should have a read of terry pratchett's 'unseen academicals'.

it's called football, not soccer.

also, uefa are european - this is brazilian league 2.

i agree with your sentiment but it's wildly inaccurate. you should have a read of terry pratchett's 'unseen academicals'.

I am aware of the continent difference but UEFA is the big boy when it comes to corrupt corporations. If the smaller associations see greed at the top, then its set a standard for all to follow.

This year so far we have been treated to a corrupt champions league semi-final and the seeding of playoffs for the world cup when the bigger teams like France and Christanio Ronaldo didnt qualify automatically.

I will look out for that book. Give me something to read while waiting for UEFA to decide what teams contest the World Cup Football Final next year!

i used to work with an ex-sports trader at one of the bigger spread firms, he told me a thing or two about match fixing - particularly in the scottish lower leagues - but that is a joke! the goal from the freekick is similar to dikov's against qpr last night.

What a game that was, watching QPR was almost like watching Brazil at times :)

Back