Master At Work Ibiza Exclusive

cookie

For three dates only this Summer Masters At Work will be appearing at the SoulHeaven & Southport Ibiza Party @ PinUp, Playa D’en Bossa

Aug 13th – ‘Little Louie’ Vega

Aug 20th – Kenny ‘Dope’

Aug 27th – MAW

SOULHEAVEN & SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER

EVERY WEDNESDAY @ PinUp, Playa D’en Bossa

* SoulHeaven’s 2nd Album has just been given a release date of September 15th!!

Compiled & mixed by ‘Little Louie’ Vega - this album will be Louie’s take on the SOULHEAVEN vibe from ‘London to Ibiza’

My holiday seems to get better and better, Im there on the 27'th Aug :D

so wednesday is soul heaven followed by subliminal :D

cookie said:
For three dates only this Summer Masters At Work will be appearing at the SoulHeaven & Southport Ibiza Party @ PinUp, Playa D’en Bossa

Aug 13th – ‘Little Louie’ Vega

Aug 20th – Kenny ‘Dope’

Aug 27th – MAW

SOULHEAVEN & SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER

EVERY WEDNESDAY @ PinUp, Playa D’en Bossa

* SoulHeaven’s 2nd Album has just been given a release date of September 15th!!

Compiled & mixed by ‘Little Louie’ Vega - this album will be Louie’s take on the SOULHEAVEN vibe from ‘London to Ibiza’

Are you there for the 27th Jamie?? If you are I might have to slap you (in the nicest possible way :p ), they will be unbelievable at Pin-Up, playing on the terrace as the sun begins to set.

*grrrrrrr Babs is not jealous HONEST* :p ;)

Barbie said:
Are you there for the 27th Jamie?? If you are I might have to slap you (in the nicest possible way :p ), they will be unbelievable at Pin-Up, playing on the terrace as the sun begins to set.

*grrrrrrr Babs is not jealous HONEST* :p ;)

I wish :evil:
grrrrr we arrive 2 days later on the 29th :evil:

:D

quality - i'm there on the 27th too - been wanting to see these guys for a while :D

cookie said:
I wish :evil:
grrrrr we arrive 2 days later on the 29th :evil:

:D

Good, lol, if I'm missing them now cos they're not playing Ministry Closing now then I don't want you seeing them either :p :lol: ;) God I'm so bitter and twisted aren't I :p ;)

Barbie said:
Good, lol, if I'm missing them now cos they're not playing Ministry Closing now then I don't want you seeing them either :p :lol: ;) God I'm so bitter and twisted aren't I :p ;)

LOL I'd be exactly the same ;)
Let's hope they're playing MOS in november :p

cookie said:
LOL I'd be exactly the same ;)
Let's hope they're playing MOS in november :p

Yay just got your mail about that, better be something damn good if I've got to wait from Aug til Nov for a Soul Heaven :p ;)

lynch said:
My holiday seems to get better and better, Im there on the 27'th Aug :D

so wednesday is soul heaven followed by subliminal :D

I'm quite tempted to go to that too now!

quality. Looks like we will be following the others to Pin-up on 27th. One thing are MAW likely to be playing late? Don't want to miss Morillo and Co.
Roughly how much do Pin-Up charge for entry and I have heard drinks are pretty reasonable there can anyone confirm this? Ta :)

Babs shall we just be naughty and pop out there for one of those dates??? 8)

Am gutted I didnt get to Soul Heaven, was too busy being sick :(

Kingpin said:
quality. Looks like we will be following the others to Pin-up on 27th. One thing are MAW likely to be playing late? Don't want to miss Morillo and Co.
Roughly how much do Pin-Up charge for entry and I have heard drinks are pretty reasonable there can anyone confirm this? Ta :)

Previous weeks the main DJ has played 10-midnight on the terrace then around 2am-close.

It's only 20 euros to get in, I don't know prices of all drinks, but they were selling me 1/2 pint of wine for 5 euros :D :p ;)

I wouldn't think twice about funking Erick off for Louie and Kenny :D

IBIZALISA said:
Babs shall we just be naughty and pop out there for one of those dates??? 8)

Am gutted I didnt get to Soul Heaven, was too busy being sick :(

I had such a fab time at Soul Heaven Opening with Kerri Chandler, I would give my right arm and leg to be there for MAW...............I might look a bit of a spaz dancing with one arm and one leg but who cares when you're in Pin-Up with Louie and Kenny :p :lol: ;)

Thanks Barbie, I agree with you but Morillo was so good at the opening last year we owe him a visit again.

As you have been so helpful on this perhaps you can give your opinion on another clubbing dilema. Def mix or kandi....we are thinking def mix as we can and have been to the Hed Kandi parties in London...but I am a huge huge Kandi fan.

Kingpin said:
Thanks Barbie, I agree with you but Morillo was so good at the opening last year we owe him a visit again.

As you have been so helpful on this perhaps you can give your opinion on another clubbing dilema. Def mix or kandi....we are thinking def mix as we can and have been to the Hed Kandi parties in London...but I am a huge huge Kandi fan.

Yeah but Erick has lost the plot in recent months, believe me, even I have stopped stalking him :eek: , his recent sets have been dire :rolleyes: if he doesn't pull his finger out for Subliminal Closing there is going to be big trouble lol :p ;)

Well if you go to Def Mix you will have added bonus of seeing Mr Morales without top lol :p ;) but then it depends on how many nights you are planning on spending in Pacha this year cos if you're there nearly every other night then Hed Kandi@El Divinos will be change. Altho heard a few dodgy reports about crowd at Hed Kandi this year :rolleyes:

Thanks again Divino's will be our home this year so maybe go to Pacha for the change... big fan of Morales, although I'll just feel inferior if he losses his top. Really looking forward to Brian Tappert and Copyright at the Defected night and Joey Negro the following week for Moneypennys....ok ok I am getting carried away must be something to do with the heat 8) Not long now :D :D :D

Kingpin said:
Thanks again Divino's will be our home this year so maybe go to Pacha for the change... big fan of Morales, although I'll just feel inferior if he losses his top. Really looking forward to Brian Tappert and Copyright at the Defected night and Joey Negro the following week for Moneypennys....ok ok I am getting carried away must be something to do with the heat 8) Not long now :D :D :D

God you really are setting up camp in El Divinos, definitely do Def Mix then and give my love to David lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
Kingpin said:

Yeah but Erick has lost the plot in recent months, believe me, even I have stopped stalking him :eek: , his recent sets have been dire :rolleyes: if he doesn't pull his finger out for Subliminal Closing there is going to be big trouble lol :p ;)

Well if you go to Def Mix you will have added bonus of seeing Mr Morales without top lol :p ;) but then it depends on how many nights you are planning on spending in Pacha this year cos if you're there nearly every other night then Hed Kandi@El Divinos will be change. Altho heard a few dodgy reports about crowd at Hed Kandi this year :rolleyes:

All the reports of Hed Kandi are now really good, only the first one or two parties had dodgy reports. Its now sounding like the best night of the week i reckon :)

Back