MASSIVE Canadian Ibiza Review!!!!!!!!!!!

So cool huh? Actually I was in the middle by the VIP bit - in between the podiums/speakers. I saw where the silly string went off thought and I could hear thats where the main chant came from (you mean the podium nearest the main door right? I saw the people that got spayed with silly string thought was that you? There was kind of a gap that opened up as people ran away so I had a good view. I love the fact that people had the same experiences and memories of nights I was at really helps bring it back. you know like when you hear a tune again and suddenly it unlocks a whole section of the night which you can then remeber clearly that happened to me yesterday, I listened to Underworld's Two Months Off track it took me right back to the Perfecto night "do we like it, do we like it, do we like it!" and Sasha's Wavy Gravy tack gave me a flashback to a sea of blue lights foating across the roof in the WLSAS opening. Other tracks I remember clearly at Perfecto were Oakeys Suthern Sun and Where the streets have no name (which a sang along to at full voice :). But the only song I can rember at subliminal is the bloddy thong song, LOL - I do recall it was a real 'party set' though - perhaps you can remind me of some other highlights? Heh, the track of the holiday for me was Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story though "yessss it THAT track, wooooohoooo, wooooo, woohhooooooo!" ahem :)

perhaps you can remind me of some other highlights?

Oh man, there were soooo many!!!!!!!!!! What did it for me were the sparklers. Oh my god, the place was just DAZZLING...i forgot what tune morillo was pumpin at the time but it was definetely appropriate...think it was Richard F's- down&dirty. I just remember trying to get my sparkler lit as quick as possible. Some dude pulled out a lighter and instantly there were like 30 sparklers shoved in his face...hahahahha...poor chap. My sparkler got lit even before his sparkler did... :lol: shouldve bought him a drink or something. That podium by the main door is THE PLACE to be. Cuz the main dancer would come on there ALL THE TIME...do u remember when she was giving everyone candy Pacha cherries...SOOO COOL!!!! And i mentioned the CD's, that was soooo CRAZYYYYYYY. Then the silly string just topped it off. She timed it perfectly...morillo built it up, and right when he dropped the bass she just sprayed EVERYONE...man i thought i'd died and gone to heaven...i've never had a feeling like that before in a club. And thats when we started the "Erick Erick Erick" chant, and he knew it too cuz he turned down EVERYTHING so throughout the whole club u just heard an echoing of "Erick Erick Erick!!!" What a great night, im sure once i get the pics developed and see them, more memories will come flooding back. Pacha just puts on an INCREDIBLE show...what a great club!!!!! I'd better stop now, i think my heart is beating at a million beats per second... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

michEAL

Hi,

wow it sounds even more amazing everytime you describe something, i'm definatley gonna have to go to this party!!!

Cheers

Mikey, I only read day 1 and 2 of your review and it kicks major ass. Must finish it later. I'll have a massive review when I get back as I'm writing everything i can remember down. Later dude.

great review, nice to read! i hope i'll be able to write such a detailled one ... in september ;o)
only 2 months to go!!! :lol:

WHAT A FECKING WICKED REVIEW!!!

Please I want to see some pictures!

str8 from Canada baby!! said:
Hit Café Mambo and watched a breathtaking show from the fire dancers. Pete Tong was spinnin some amazing tunes and the night was just perfect

sounds good!! :p

p41.jpg

I CANT WAIT TILL THE 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man i get jitters thinkin about it. And seeing this pic gives me goosebumps especially with the song playin in the background right now:

Room 5- make luv

myyyyyyyyy woooooooorrrrrrrrddddddddd!!!!!!!

MicHeAL BOOOOYYAAAA!!!!!

i remember reading your review michael back in august and i was like "oh my god i have to go NOW, quit putting this off and get your s**t together dan!" and a month later i booked my hotel! Can't freaking wait my friend, just reading this post again gets me all giddy... ;)

Btw those firedancers are f***ing brilliant!! :eek: Nice pic once again Mc 8)

d4l :D

Yeah dude, reading that post now and then REALLY lifts me...its just a vibe and a tingle i get reliving the memories. And with whats happening in the world now, we NEED passion, we NEED love, we NEED feeling and soul...man i luv ibiza. I cant wait till i touch the sand again this yr. I just dont know how im gonna live without ever going back again after we make our FINAL voyage there this yr. BREATHE it, TOUCH it, LIVE it....IBIZA...MY ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michEAL

June 16th...mikeys return to the white isle... :D

Back