Mashed up dreams!!!

nish

I just had the most foookkked up dream!

I dreamt me dad was pregnant!!! - And I was sayin to me mum 'wtf! fellas dont get pregnant!' -And she was all like, 'u see it on the news all the time'

To make things more surreal, his water broke and as we were getting my brothers car and I was havin an argument coz I wanted to take the cat!!!

WTF!!!!!!

I always have mad dreams but this one I could have done without!

I had another one ages ago when aliens were takin over the earth and we found out the only way to kill them was to throw quaker porridge oats on them- so every one was in their kitchens makin oats like crazy, quite comical really but WHERE did that come from?!

Man, if dreams are a representation of our current state of mind I think I should start to worry! (no one quote me on that!)

hehehe LOL wow what an imagination you have dear nish!
you still got plenty of time on your hands eh?
dreams don't represent your state of mind surely
i dreamt the other night, everyone in the world had died and all their bodies were locked in this cupboard that i opened and they all just came flooding out!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
i don't wish everyone dead honest, i love people! :eek: :eek: :D

Always get the most random dreams after a wkend of caning it :rolleyes: The ones when I get back from Ibiza are always the worse :twisted:

Very very funked up :rolleyes:

would agree with that whole-heartedly babs. the dreams, sorry nightmares i had when i got back from ibiza still send shivers down me spine :(

The sleep paralysis is the worst thing after a hard caning weekend :evil: :eek:

N8 said:

God I hate that, when you body goes to sleep but your brain is awake :twisted: And you're trying to wake yourself up but your body can't move :twisted:

Evil Evil Evil :twisted:

ooooooooooh i know that toooooooooooooo
had it saturday when got to bed at 6am? my mind was RACING, i won't even go there and tell u wot,

lets jsut say barb your right I AM STRANGE (but i like to think in a good way ;) )

Barbie said:
N8 said:

God I hate that, when you body goes to sleep but your brain is awake :twisted: And you're trying to wake yourself up but your body can't move :twisted:

Evil Evil Evil :twisted:

oh my god, and i thought there was somethin wrong with me, thank god you guys shared that!

dont think ive had that sleep paralysis thingy, i just have dreams that would drive Dali insane!

nish said:
I just had the most foookkked up dream!

I dreamt me dad was pregnant!!! - And I was sayin to me mum 'wtf! fellas dont get pregnant!' -And she was all like, 'u see it on the news all the time'

To make things more surreal, his water broke and as we were getting my brothers car and I was havin an argument coz I wanted to take the cat!!!

WTF!!!!!!

I always have mad dreams but this one I could have done without!

I had another one ages ago when aliens were takin over the earth and we found out the only way to kill them was to throw quaker porridge oats on them- so every one was in their kitchens makin oats like crazy, quite comical really but WHERE did that come from?!

Man, if dreams are a representation of our current state of mind I think I should start to worry! (no one quote me on that!)

what would old sigmund freund say about this one...

lets not even imagine..

you ill minded chap you..

I had a vivid as f*ck dream after Coloursfest, it was so real, I could totally control it, it was class, but I had to end it because I had to get up for work! Can't rememeber what it was about now.

I usually just wake up every 5 minutes .. and I don't dream.

but I usually have really bizarre dreams all the time..

Back