Mare Nostrum .. is it open?

from the ibiza sun:

Ferré Appeal
The Island Council announced last week that the three hotels of the controversial chain, Grupo Playa Sol, which currently have a closure order against them, would be unlikely to be closed before the end of the season. A spokesman for the office of Joan Serra Mayans, who was on holiday last week, said it was unlikely the orders would be carried out before the end of the year, and if the owner, Fernando Ferré, appealed against the decision, it may take even longer.
The three hotels in question are the hotel Catalina in San Antonio, Mare Nostrum in Playa en Bossa - pictured below, and the San Remo in Cala de Bou. The Council has already started the forced closure of the first and third establishment, but this is unlikely to be completed during the next three months.
Concerning the Catalina hotel, sources confirmed the necessary authorisation to operate had been withdrawn, meaning the business was currently open without the necessary permission. The necessary procedures to close the property were currently being put in place, but were unlikely to be resolved before the end of the season.
Despite this Ferré could still appeal the decisions, something he did successfully several years ago when appealing against closure orders against the Panoramic and Tropical Gardens hotels, both located in Ibiza Town.

DanielR
if you not sure try the algarb hotel gsp.but use other sites to get cheaper deals or the tivoli apts across the road s/c but you can op for eating at the algarb if you wish.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/bossa03.htm

both just up the road from Mare Nostrum

what dates you going out i'll have a look at prices for you as well.see who can get best deal...just need to know dates and how many is going.

DanielR

you should of waited for me to check for you ok.i have got

b n b at £154.
h/b at £199.
f/b at £225.

single person no extra;s inc

thats 29th sept till 6th oct.

might see you on the 6th thats the day i go out.

Prices

Hi Woodruffe
Can you tell me where you got those prices for Mare Nostrum and where you get your prices from just looking at booking now help would be very appreciated
Cheers

DanielR

you should of waited for me to check for you ok.i have got

b n b at £154.
h/b at £199.
f/b at £225.

single person no extra;s inc

thats 29th sept till 6th oct.

might see you on the 6th thats the day i go out.

I mis-typed the date. My dates are 29th August - 5th September.

Back